Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee
That should be the 2v. They like to spit spark plugs out. The 3v is know for the long plugs breaking in the head. Ford knew it was a problem, instead of redesigning the head, they built a tool to remove the broken plug.... Engineers....
Oh and cam phasers going out.

I agree...it was a dumb thing for them to do and I'm a Ford guy! I followed the Ford procedure to remove mine - they really squeaked in protest. But I slowly turned the plugs back and forth and none of them broke. Hopefully the new one piece plugs I put in, will not have that same issue.

Last edited:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Anybody seen @Peanut Butter lately?
As the great Johnny Cash said.........I’ve been everywhere man. Appreciate you thinking about me, I’m alive and well in Tennessee...ok enough if the song lyrics.

Seriously though, I’m doing alright. Just working from home and playing COD after that with a few guys from here. If you need me holler, stay safe and healthy.

Listen to some Johnny Cash today.

Last edited:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I need to put a scope on my wasr and see how accurate it is

I did that. Bought the Primary Arms from Rob Ski. Scope was nice, accuracy sucked.

Saw one of my buddies at Pecos in Sept, he had upgraded his WASR, I watched him shoot out to 300 with authority, so I basically copied what he did.

(I posted pics here when I did the overhaul)

New trigger, recoil spring, muzzle brake, BHO safety, all from Rob Ski's store.

Accuracy improved about 300%. Still not a 500 yard rifle, not the most "natural" feeling distance rifle, but definitely extends effective range by a heap. Killed a pig and a deer with it. (deer was facing neck shot at 100yds)

If I was gonna do it over, I'd probably get a com-bloc scope, appropriate brake, and live with it. All the mods, money made a nice rifle, but not best bang for the buck, IMHO.