KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I need to put a scope on my wasr and see how accurate it is
It’s awesome they come with side rails. The guy who got it for me got himself one at the same time. I’ve worked with him for years at the gunshop and put him on to AKs. Since then he’s had 12 built by two rivers. Out of ALL the 12 he has none with side rail mounts!!! Tim has a Tula kit building for him now and I got him squared away with a side rail and Tim is gonna add it to the build. He’s gonna send in his shooter grade 74 and have Tim Rivet one onto that as well

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
It’s awesome they come with side rails. The guy who got it for me got himself one at the same time. I’ve worked with him for years at the gunshop and put him on to AKs. Since then he’s had 12 built by two rivers. Out of ALL the 12 he has none with side rail mounts!!! Tim has a Tula kit building for him now and I got him squared away with a side rail and Tim is gonna add it to the build. He’s gonna send in his shooter grade 74 and have Tim Rivet one onto that as well
I have the wasr and the mount .i just need to put an optic on it

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Thanks it’s a Remington VTR STAINLESS 308 win .magpul stock AICS mags . That rifle is a Hammer. I shoot 168 gr Berger VLD bullets in it.
I need to get a 308 again. I think I mentioned it before but I had a savage axis 2 in a Boyd’s stock. The wood was nice. I miss having a bolt action and scope.