Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
The more I look into the Ruger LCP the more I like it. Sometimes even my g43 is too much. This little gun seems like it would be awesome.

If you are into Glocks you should really look at the LCP II. The trigger on those feels just like a Glock. I've had 1st Gen LCP, 2nd Gen LCP, LCP Custom and an LCP II and the LCP II was definitely my favorite. I always end up selling them because I love them too much and that's all I end up carrying. I carried my LCP II almost exclusively for almost 2 years until I sold it.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If you are into Glocks you should really look at the LCP II. The trigger on those feels just like a Glock. I've had 1st Gen LCP, 2nd Gen LCP, LCP Custom and an LCP II and the LCP II was definitely my favorite. I always end up selling them because I love them too much and that's all I end up carrying. I carried my LCP II almost exclusively for almost 2 years until I sold it.
I’ve been comparing the 2. I like the last round hold open, and I hear the sights are a little better. But for pocket carry I like the trigger in the lcp better. Ahhhhh I hate decisions

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Also, check out the kydex pocket holsters from Alabama Holster Company. They are waaaay thinner than most fabric pocket holsters and they are curved on the front so that it breaks up the outline better. Have a hook to snag your pocket so that the holster doesn't come out with it and on the inside it's curved to push off with your thumb to break the retention.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I’ve been comparing the 2. I like the last round hold open, and I hear the sights are a little better. But for pocket carry I like the trigger in the lcp 2 better. Ahhhhh I hate decisions

Sights are a ton better on the LCP II, but not as good as the LCP Custom. Paint the front sight with some testors paint and call it good though...

Screenshot_20200213-232334_Gallery.jpg

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I do miss that little revolver we had. But her hands would hurt after shooting it becisse if the trigger weight. So after trying many guns and shooting, she came down to the HK VP9 and a Glock 19.

get the 19 because the was cheaper, then the Glock 48 came it. I thought it was a pointless gun and had zero interest in one. Turns out it was perfect for her. Gave her the 19 size, but in a thin single stack. She doesn’t like small guns. Not a fan of the 43 or the 26. I guess because she likes a full grip.

didn’t like carrying the 19 because it was hard for her to conceal. Glock 48 solves that problem. Plus already having the 43, I can make the 43x

You would be surprised the way a good trigger job makes a difference. Wish I had a chance to let her shoot my 642 3 inch