Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@Gaige it is the perfect pocket carry gun. Throw it in a desantis nemesis holster and it'll look like a wallet in any pocket
That’s what I’m going for. Just something very small and light weight, and thin. Wish I got in on them when PSA had them posted for like 2 years at $170. LGS has one at like $225

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Wouldn’t the LCP be thinner? Had a 642 air weight for Chelsea about 3 years ago but she didn’t like it. Ended up with a Glock.
It is thinner & a little lighter. I just put up with it because I shoot it a lot better & .38 special +P defensive ammo is something I already know.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
It is thinner & a little lighter. I just put up with it because I shoot it a lot better & .38 special +P defensive ammo is something I already know.
I do miss that little revolver we had. But her hands would hurt after shooting it becisse if the trigger weight. So after trying many guns and shooting, she came down to the HK VP9 and a Glock 19.

get the 19 because the was cheaper, then the Glock 48 came it. I thought it was a pointless gun and had zero interest in one. Turns out it was perfect for her. Gave her the 19 size, but in a thin single stack. She doesn’t like small guns. Not a fan of the 43 or the 26. I guess because she likes a full grip.

didn’t like carrying the 19 because it was hard for her to conceal. Glock 48 solves that problem. Plus already having the 43, I can make the 43x

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I do miss that little revolver we had. But her hands would hurt after shooting it becisse if the trigger weight. So after trying many guns and shooting, she came down to the HK VP9 and a Glock 19.

get the 19 because the was cheaper, then the Glock 48 came it. I thought it was a pointless gun and had zero interest in one. Turns out it was perfect for her. Gave her the 19 size, but in a thin single stack. She doesn’t like small guns. Not a fan of the 43 or the 26. I guess because she likes a full grip
Understand completely. Thought you were loking for a pocket carry for you.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Went to school in Colorado in the very early 80s. Loved it, Haven't been back since like 1988 or 89. Just watching what has happened from afar has been sad.

Yeah, it's sad. We moved out there in 2007? and we saw so much change in the 10 years after that it was crazy. Really thought it was going to be our forever home but the place turned upside down. It got to the point where it was making me angry to be there (as sad as that sounds). Another case of one big city running the direction of an entire state.