Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
Gawd, it’s tough to list all the country I used to listen to before this new shit (except for Chris Stapleton) fucked the genre over.
Allen Jackson (Midnight in Montgomery is one of the best songs ever), George (both of them), Clint Black, Randy Travis, Josh Turner, Lady Antebellum, Keith Urban, Keith Whitley, Toby Keith, Diamond Rio, Alison Krauss +Union Station, Travis Tritt, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Brad Paisley, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, I mean the list is nearly fucking endless.
But these new shitheads with their hip-hop tunes (I also blame Rascal Flatts for bringing that shit in) have straight ruined it. Even some of the veterans like Keith Urban and Brad Paisley have had to morph into it to keep on the charts.
Bro Country. Fuck that shit.
It is blurred Americana/Country but I love Sturgill Simpson and Tyler Childers.

Agree that the county hip hop stuff has to go. Hell, McGraw was even shaking his hip hop/country ass during last night's NC game.

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia
You'll have to let me know how it works out for you. I've got a screwed up back myself (too many years of abuse on it). I spent last Wednesday at the ER and several days on my back last week. Sucks getting old!

Will do, I can say I feel a lot better. I basically couldn't walk for the last month and a half. Been mostly bed ridden. I had a thumb size piece of disc pressing directly into my sciatic nerve though. Definately stay on top of it and take care of your back. Anyone reading this. I have degenerative disc disease and dont abuse myself but still have to be careful about what I do, lift, etc.