• Total voters

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
Damn why this national championship gotta he so late? Not even the 4th yet
That is my biggest complaint about college football and one of the only areas that is better with NFL game. The college games are on average 3 hours and 24 minutes long (as of a 2017 study). The big games push four hours... Too long homies, too long.

Good morning Krew.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I did not take a picture of my meal this morning but I had chicken nuggets too, and that is because of your post earlier.
Love my new Air Fryer works wonders on frozen nuggets.
It's a game changer

yep I agree and I do love Chicken Wings cooked in mine they are golden brown and crisp and not Dry, and do not get soggy from the Sauce.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Blake Shelton and chris Stapleton only need country I listen to and it’s a few songs
Gawd, it’s tough to list all the country I used to listen to before this new shit (except for Chris Stapleton) fucked the genre over.
Allen Jackson (Midnight in Montgomery is one of the best songs ever), George (both of them), Clint Black, Randy Travis, Josh Turner, Lady Antebellum, Keith Urban, Keith Whitley, Toby Keith, Diamond Rio, Alison Krauss +Union Station, Travis Tritt, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Brad Paisley, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, I mean the list is nearly fucking endless.
But these new shitheads with their hip-hop tunes (I also blame Rascal Flatts for bringing that shit in) have straight ruined it. Even some of the veterans like Keith Urban and Brad Paisley have had to morph into it to keep on the charts.
Bro Country. Fuck that shit.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Did you notice how non standard their equipment and uniforms were verses today? Every variety of akm and ak 74.

As far as country goes...KEITH WHITLEY was the man.
Kris Kristofferson and Waylon fan here. Nothing younger than Alan Jackson.

Video. It is 2001, right after the financial crises of 90s. Money was tight back then.
As far as AKM vs AK74.
First Checnya war was in the 90s. At that time Russians became disappointed with 5.45 performance in the urban warfare. It did not penetrate concrete buildings as well as 7.62x39. By that time 7.62x39 was in deep storage facilities. I remember seeing ONLY 5.45x39 rifles, AK74, AK74U, AKSU74, RPK74 in the battalion armory, and it was a second line brigade. Police used AKSU74 in early 90s, and they were last to receive weapons upgrades
7.62x39 was rushed out of the warehouses to the front line in Chechnya. It also spurred development of new 5.45 loads with better penetrating abilities. The title pic is a Russian paratrooper, AKS (in 5.45 or 7.62) was normal for them. "S" stands for "folder", can mean Underfolder or Sidefolder, there is no difference, still S skladyivayuschiysya.
Side note. Motorized (BMP and BTR) infantry was issued fixed stock rifles in the early 90. AKS was not nearly as common in the infantry as it was among the paratroopers..

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Kris Kristofferson and Waylon fan here. Nothing younger than Alan Jackson.

Being a little older (I think) than a bunch of y'all....screw Kristofferson. He and Jane Fonda can both be centerpieces of a prison gangbang,

As for music, I remember when the "Urban Cowboy" disease started. Ruined it. Alan Jackson, George Strait, a few others kept it mostly alive. Today we have millions of half-literate youngsters that believe rapping is a musical skill, and synthesized noise is equal to learning and mastering an instrument. Being able to recite rhymes to an electronic beat does not a musician make.

I may be the Fudd of music, but I'd rather listen to a Cajun musician I can't understand than some douche in custom jeans recite some bullshit simpleton lyrics to the same background noise as every other freaking pop song in existence.