Spike's Tactical and Pipe Hitters Union Makes Newsweek Loose Their Minds

American Revival Apparel Company

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I'm not a Spikes fan. Never have been. Their marketing and products tend be pointed at inciting anger from groups they don't agree with. Same thing with TacticalShit, but Spikes has a much bigger presence in the marketplace. Unfortunately, they give the entire gun community a reputation. Not a good one. I do find it comical in some sense, but in the long run, we don't want the face of our group to be inciting violence. Just because ANTIFA does, does not mean that we need to bow to their ranks. There is a very big difference between rioting and protesting. They have just as much a protest as any other group. Does not matter if their beliefs line up with yours. Pretty well two faced to be against protesting when you don't agree with the topic.

So, put it simply since I have flu brain: Spikes is simply inciting hate nowadays. Why would we support that?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm not a Spikes fan. Never have been. Their marketing and products tend be pointed at inciting anger from groups they don't agree with. Same thing with TacticalShit, but Spikes has a much bigger presence in the marketplace. Unfortunately, they give the entire gun community a reputation. Not a good one. I do find it comical in some sense, but in the long run, we don't want the face of our group to be inciting violence. Just because ANTIFA does, does not mean that we need to bow to their ranks. There is a very big difference between rioting and protesting. They have just as much a protest as any other group. Does not matter if their beliefs line up with yours. Pretty well two faced to be against protesting when you don't agree with the topic.

So, put it simply since I have flu brain: Spikes is simply inciting hate nowadays. Why would we support that?

I agree. They don't have 2A interests at heart, and they seem to be run by people with zero political acumen, and lack the ability to see how their actions affect the rights of Americans as a whole. It's been their m.o. as long as I can remember.

They are to the 2A community what guys like Stitches are to the music scene, but worse..

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

I dont see it that way. I see antifa as being the deniers of free speech and people need to stand up against them. I do not understand why people have such a hard time understanding ex Military types.

Reactions: FatAlbert

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Fact is, Nazism is not an economic system, it's rooted in bigotry and mass murder. Communism...while indirectly responsible for it's fair share of horrors, is not the root philosophy behind those human atrocities. There are parallels to this very thread....see them?

Is china treated like a Nazi regime because of their economic system? Are we at war with China over the core ideology of Communism?

Neat story though.

Ok, fact is Antifism isn't an economic system same as Nazism isn't. Both use violence to promote their shitty political system of choice. Communism vs Fascism, both of them suck and should be condemn. Happy?

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I dont see it that way. I see antifa as being the deniers of free speech and people need to stand up against them. I do not understand why people have such a hard time understanding ex Military types.

So what do you do when a group that wants to suppress free speech holds a rally? Show up and say "not today antifa" and attempt to suppress free speech? LOL! Great plan. So effective. Way to go heroes, lol..

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Ok, fact is Antifism isn't an economic system same as Nazism isn't. Both use violence to promote their shitty political system of choice. Communism vs Fascism, both of them suck and should be condemn. Happy?
That's a false equivalence if I've ever seen one.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
So what do you do when a group that wants to suppress free speech holds a rally? Show up and say "not today antifa" and attempt to suppress free speech? LOL! Great plan. So effective.

They dont hold rallies dick. They shut down free speech with violence. They should be opposed.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They dont hold rallies dick. They shut down free speech with violence. They should be opposed.
Sure they do.

How would you "oppose" an ideology like that? An armed barricade? LOL

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What is the end game?

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
That's a false equivalence if I've ever seen one.
I'm sure it is in your eyes. But you also believe that opposing a group whose stated mission is to use violence to advance a political agenda is sympathizing with Nazi's.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm sure it is in your eyes. But you also believe that opposing a group whose stated mission is to use violence to advance a political agenda is sympathizing with Nazi's.
It sure as fuck is.

And I'm sure it's not in your eyes. Person living in a communistic society is the same as a Neo Nazi...yeah?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Since this thread is all about assumptions, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's probably time to fire your marketing and advertising director if statements like this are necessary to inform the public whether or not you company supports Nazis or white supremacists.

Lincoln A. Osiris, president of Pipe Hitters Union also defended the ad. "We had no idea this ad would become so controversial, but let me be very clear about one point — We are not and do not support Nazis or any white supremacist movement in any shape or form."

Yeah...time to fire the marketing director.

LOL!

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
It sure as fuck is.

And I'm sure it's not in your eyes. Person living in a communistic society is the same as a Neo Nazi...yeah?

No I see all political ideologies that require forced participation the same. Some are worse than others of course, but all are ultimately Evil.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Since this thread is all about assumptions, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's probably time to fire your marketing and advertising director if statements like this are necessary to inform the public whether or not you company supports Nazis or white supremacists.

Lincoln A. Osiris, president of Pipe Hitters Union also defended the ad. "We had no idea this ad would become so controversial, but let me be very clear about one point — We are not and do not support Nazis or any white supremacist movement in any shape or form."

LOL!
Piss poor marketing.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No I see all political ideologies that require forced participation the same. Some are worse than others of course, but all are ultimately Evil.
Then that's a false equivalence....GOLD STAR!

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code

LOL!

You can be falsely labeled a Racist and Nazi in this country and still become president, even when you're up against two of the most powerful political dynasties in our lifetime. Spikes will be ok lol.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You can be falsely labeled a Racist and Nazi in this country and still become president, even when you're up against two of the most powerful political dynasties in our lifetime. Spikes will be ok lol.
Spikes might be fine at the expense of the image of gun owners and the future viability of our 2A rights. Good for them. They're pissing in their cheerios but they're too hopped up on monster energy drinks realize it. The bad thing is, we all eat those cheerios.

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Spikes might be fine at the expense of the image of gun owners and the future viability of our 2A rights. Good for them. They're pissing in their cheerios but they're too hopped up on monster energy drinks realize it. The bad thing is, we all eat those cheerios.

Dramatic much lmao.