Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Nice straw man.

You don't like Antifa you must be a Nazi!

You think Challenger commercial funny you must like murder!

You like spikes you must hate our 2A rights!

I love these conversations
Well, an ad with a Challenger in their place would be glorifying murder, and you did say it would be "hilarious". Looks like the shoe fits.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I wasn't aware that a Challenger was capable of committing murder?
I wasn't aware a firearm was capable of committing murder. Both are perfectly suitable instruments for murder though.

I think we all know the incident the car would represent in an ad like that.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Substitute a Dodge Challenger for these four guys in the same photo and tell me that's a good idea from a marketing perspective.

Adding your own narrative and changing things again. I thought we were at a stalemate.. we can't convince you and you can't convince us, so that's that.

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Adding your own narrative and changing things again. I thought we were at a stalemate.. we can't convince you and you can't convince us, so that's that.
lol, ok. The truth hurts sometimes.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I'm not going to assault a neo Nazi and I'm not going to assault the tree hugging granola eating liberal. Sorry, not my game. I'll defend myself my friends and my family to the death with every last bit of strength that I have, but I'm not going to go seek out violence. I'm kind of a big picture person I guess. That has its downsides to I'm sure.

It was a joke @Laufen... eat a Snickers. :)

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I wasn't aware a firearm was capable of committing murder. Both are perfectly suitable instruments for murder though.

I think we all know the incident the car would represent in an ad like that.
Yes and it would be hilarious, not because murder is funny, but because dodge had the balls to do it.

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yes and it would be hilarious, not because murder is funny, but because dodge had the balls to do it.
Yeah, the "balls" to use the death of an innocent person to promote a product. Hilarious.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No the joke was going out and punching a neo-nazi on our lunch break... geeez lousie you're wound up tight and got that plug in their deep.
Yeah, I'm wound tightly when it comes to people in the firearms community putting short term profits ahead of my right to bear arms. We are all on the same team, and like it or not, the bad apples reflect on the team as a whole. Those types of divisive ad campaigns unfortunately don't reflect only on Spikes, but the entire 2A community. We each have a responsibility to promote responsible gun ownership and be good ambassadors for the Second Amendment. As soon as you become a gun owner, that responsibility is put on your shoulders, like it or not. How we act, the image we promote, and the way that we conduct ourselves in our communities directly affect public opinion about guns and gun rights. I take that responsibility extremely seriously, and when I see a prominent member of the 2A community putting their own interests ahead of our collective 2A rights, it makes my blood boil.

"Poking Liberals" or poking the "liberal media" does absolutely nothing to safeguard our rights, as a matter of fact it polarizes the issue further, and alienates would be 2A supporters and weakens our 2A rights.

That is unacceptable.

Last edited:

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
The thing is, I'm seeing the second place flag wavers adopting the nazi flag....not the commies.

The thing is, when people wave Nazi flags literally everyone condemn it. But when people wave communist flags it's "meh". They both suck and are responsible for mass genocide. I condemn them both equally.

Reactions: Rwjeter and karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The thing is, when people wave Nazi flags literally everyone condemn it. But when people wave communist flags it's "meh". They both suck and are responsible for mass genocide. I condemn them both equally.
Fact is, Nazism is not an economic system, it's rooted in bigotry and mass murder. Communism...while indirectly responsible for it's fair share of horrors, is not the root philosophy behind those human atrocities. There are parallels to this very thread....see them?

Is china treated like a Nazi regime because of their economic system? Are we at war with China over the core ideology of Communism?

Neat story though.