FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Oh I dunno, I kinda take my rights and their protection pretty seriously. That's how you make your living, I'd think you'd be in the same boat.
Voting for Trump was probably the single most effective thing any of us could do to preserve 2A rights for the future. Im sure you did your part and will do so again in 2020

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Votes for Obama, thinks a spikes add is dangerous to 2A rights.
I've explained this ad nauseum, and Obama did less damage to 2A rights in his first term than spikes has in the last two days.

Anyway, they can both be a danger to our rights.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Voting for Trump was probably the single most effective thing any of us could do to preserve 2A rights for the future. Im sure you did your part and will do so again in 2020
Trump used gun owners like mules.

Anyway, I do my share (could do much more) to protect and expand the 2A rights we all love, and I try to never do anything that could damage their future. I can't say the same for a lot of gun owners and a few gun companies that get off on creating division.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Dramatic much lmao.
But that is the issue at hand. That's not being dramatic. The vast majority of gun owners are peaceful individuals. A company going out trying to incite hate is not what this community needs. How bout instead of stupid marketing ploys that can be easily seen as inviting violence, they spend their marketing dollars on showing that their product is the best? Or maybe some events to bring in new shooters?

Reactions: Laufen

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
But that is the issue at hand. That's not being dramatic. The vast majority of gun owners are peaceful individuals. A company going out trying to incite hate is not what this community needs. How bout instead of stupid marketing ploys that can be easily seen as inviting violence, they spend their marketing dollars on showing that their product is the best? Or maybe some events to bring in new shooters?
Yeah I agree it's childish of Spikes, but still smart from a marketing standpoint. I'm just trolling Laufen for being a violent communist sympathizer.

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It's an issue of too much "bro-tosterone". It's really an issue of guys that haven't matured past high school. I think their hearts are in the right place, but they have absolutely no idea how to go about getting out a message without damaging the reputation of gun owners.

I'd like to be their advertising director.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah I agree it's childish of Spikes, but still smart from a marketing standpoint. I'm just trolling Laufen for being a violent communist sympathizer.
It's not smart when it degrades the image of the gun owner in the eyes of the American voter. It's selfish. We... you and me are the victims of their selfishness.

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Trump used gun owners like mules.

Anyway, I do my share (could do much more) to protect and expand the 2A rights we all love, and I try to never do anything that could damage their future. I can't say the same for a lot of gun owners and a few gun companies that get off on creating division.
As far as the future of our 2A rights go, you can't argue with his judge selections so far.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
As far as the future of our 2A rights go, you can't argue with his judge selections so far.
It's the only thing that he's done that hasn't made a mockery of Americans.

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
It's not smart when it degrades the image of the gun owner in the eyes of the American voter. It's selfish. We... you and me are the victims of their selfishness.
Sorry, I'm just not that triggered by it. It will be forgotten about by week's end. Trump stacking the deck with pro 2A judges is where the future of our rights are. You will vote for him in 2020 or do you hate the 2A?

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I disagree in the long run. I like poking fun at antifa as much as anyone, but a market leader needs to stay out. The battle is for the folks in the middle ground. We have the anti gunners and we have the 2a group. Those people aren't changing their minds. It's the folks in the middle that are still trying to form a decision that we need to be concerned about. They are what is going to determine the future of firearms in the U.S. no need to give the other guys more ammo.

Reactions: FatAlbert

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Sorry, I'm just not that triggered by it. It will be forgotten about by week's end. Trump stacking the deck with pro 2A judges is where the future of our rights are. You will vote for him in 2020 or do you hate the 2A?
You're also not "triggered" by using murder as humor...so...... ;) right?

As much as I love the 2A, and I can't even explain how much I do...I can't vote for a person that is a liar and a chameleon. I simply won't vote, and I'll continue to make an impact on people in my community by taking newbies to the range and promoting gun rights by calling reps, letter writing and email campaigns.

It gets tiring ya know....keeping up the good fight? All of the mass murders where assholes decide to use a firearm, subsequent calls for bans, negative press, bullshit news articles full of factual inaccuracies about guns and gun owners. Add in negative press by BroMonster Tactical and it's like FUCK...why does our own side insist on making it a tougher row to hoe? It's fucking tough enough already.

Last edited:

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
You're also not "triggered" by using murder as humor...so...... ;) right?

As much as I love the 2A, and I can't even explain how much I do...I can't vote for a person that is a liar and a chameleon. I simply won't vote, and I'll continue to make an impact on people in my community by taking newbies to the range and promoting gun rights by calling reps, letter writing and email campaigns.

It gets tiring ya know....keeping up the good fight? All of the mass murders where assholes decide to use a firearm, subsequent calls for bans, negative press, bullshit news articles full of factual inaccuracies about guns and gun owners. Add in negative press by BroMonster Tactical and it's like FUCK...why does our own side insist on making it a tougher row to hoe? It's fucking tough enough already.
True, I'm not easily triggered.

For me I don't focus on the 2A, I don't really give a shit about the 2A on it's own. I'm a staunch supporter of the entire bill of Rights and liberty in general. Introducing new people to guns is counterproductive if they don't also believe in the most basic principles of liberty.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
My aunt says the same thing. She's a flaming liberal from the Midwest too though.
The thing about trump is that he's all about himself and that's it. He used gun owners because he knew he could. He doesn't care about gun rights, he's been a democrat 4 times in the last 20 years. He cares about #1 and that's it. Obama at least showed the ability to empathize, and a a level of genuine concern about the country. I sure disagree about many of his policies, but as a fellow human I respect him. Trump...zero respect. He's your typical New York City slimeball that will say anything if it will further his agenda.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
True, I'm not easily triggered.

For me I don't focus on the 2A, I don't really give a shit about the 2A on it's own. I'm a staunch supporter of the entire bill of Rights and liberty in general. Introducing new people to guns is counterproductive if they don't also believe in the most basic principles of liberty.

I've found that an introduction to guns and gun rights can be the very foundation on which to build an appreciation for human rights in general. In fact, I use those attributes of left leaning friends as an intro to the importance of gun rights and their protection.

I'll happily continue my crusade. I care deeply about 2A rights on their own..they are in fact, human rights.