Spike's Tactical and Pipe Hitters Union Makes Newsweek Loose Their Minds

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Sure, if they come to your house or your place of worship or your place of business. These thugs went out looking for trouble. Big difference.

And you see this in the ad how? (bias interpretation and personal narrative)

And the statement indicates this how?

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Also, can we be a bit honest here? The average political persuasion of the typical American gun owner trending toward fascism or communism?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
And you see this in the ad how? (bias interpretation and personal narrative)

And the statement indicates this how?
The root of my issue Doug, is the total lack of respect for the long term viability of the Second Amendment. It's an inability to see how this type of polarization negatively affects gun owners, and our collective right to bear arms. It's using shock marketing to increase one company's bottom line with a disregard for the image it paints of the gun owners in general.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I know what the name Antifa comes from. I also know what they do. The fact that they are anti fascist, anti Nazi, anti white supremacy. That’s great. But that’s not the only thing they are about. They put that foot forward to gain sympathy and push their extreme left agenda. If I came out with a group and named it Anti-Soggy bread (everyone hates soggy bread) and started running around with a microphone at all left wing rallies, smashing property, wearing masks and intimidating other people that had NOTHING to do with soggy bread, then someone stands against me, does that make them pro soggy bread? Just because my nut jobs call themselves anti Soggy bread? No. They just hate people who bully innocents.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
If they left out the antifa part sure, it's still pretty vigilante but at least it isn't indirectly aligning gun owners with neo-Nazis.

You are showing your colors again. Being against antifa does not make someone pro nazi. Bullshit argument.

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
If they left out the antifa part sure, it's still pretty vigilante but at least it isn't indirectly aligning gun owners with neo-Nazis.

Do you identify as a member of ANTIFA? Asking for a friend.

And just because a small handful of ignorant idiots who identify as white supremacists clashed with ANTIFA in Charlotsville, now anyone who opposes ANTIFA is a Nazi... therein lies the ignorant argument.

I guess the DHS, FBI and other federal and state security agencies side with Neo-Nazi's and are wrong then when they indicate that ANTIFA is a violent domestic terrorist group. Gotcha.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You are showing your colors again. Being against antifa does not make someone pro nazi. Bullshit argument.
Come on man. How hard is it? How hard is it to try to convince yourself that this isn't even at the very least an indirect alignment with neo-Nazis?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Do you identify as a member of ANTIFA? Asking for a friend.

And just because a small handful of ignorant idiots who identify as white supremacists clashed with ANTIFA in Charlotsville, now anyone who opposes ANTIFA is a Nazi... therein lies the ignorant argument.

I guess the DHS, FBI and other federal and state security agencies side with Neo-Nazi's and are wrong then when they indicate that ANTIFA is a violent domestic terrorist group. Gotcha.
I identify as anti-fascist but not a member of any group. And I'm not a huge fan of Nazis. I'm not a huge fan of the far left or the far right. I'd hope pretty much any of us when asked would identify as anti-fascist

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Come on man. How hard is it? How hard is it to try to convince yourself that this isn't even at the very least an indirect alignment with neo-Nazis?

You have lost your mind. I'm anti antifa and I would gladly punch a nazi. Your argument is bullshit. Lunch break is over. I'm out bitches.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I know what the name Antifa comes from. I also know what they do. The fact that they are anti fascist, anti Nazi, anti white supremacy. That’s great. But that’s not the only thing they are about. They put that foot forward to gain sympathy and push their extreme left agenda. If I came out with a group and named it Anti-Soggy bread (everyone hates soggy bread) and started running around with a microphone at all left wing rallies, smashing property, wearing masks and intimidating other people that had NOTHING to do with soggy bread, then someone stands against me, does that make them pro soggy bread? Just because my nut jobs call themselves anti Soggy bread? No. They just hate people who bully innocents.
Hey, I agree but you have to think about perception of the typical American voter. You have to be willing to put our rights ahead of your company's bottom line. That's all I'm asking

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
This is the type of ad I would expect to see come out of the Brady campaign.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
The root of my issue Doug, is the total lack of respect for the long term viability of the Second Amendment. It's an inability to see how this type of polarization negatively affects gun owners, and our collective right to bear arms. It's using shock marketing to increase one company's bottom line with a disregard for the image it paints of the gun owners in general.

I think you're giving the ad too much weight in the geo-political landscape.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I think you're giving the ad too much weight in the geo-political landscape.
Really? It was picked up by Newsweek and it's now national news. So far it's the most successful anti-gun campaign I have seen to date. We will eventually have a Democrat in the White House again, and eventually another ban will be voted upon. These are the types of ad campaigns that sway public opinion, and not in the right direction. But hey, spikes got a three day sales bump!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm with ya @karlvv ... let's go punch a Neo-Nazi and cut the man-bun off some ANTIFA member. LOL

peace out.
I'm not going to assault a neo Nazi and I'm not going to assault the tree hugging granola eating liberal. Sorry, not my game. I'll defend myself my friends and my family to the death with every last bit of strength that I have, but I'm not going to go seek out violence. I'm kind of a big picture person I guess. That has its downsides to I'm sure.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Substitute a Dodge Challenger for these four guys in the same photo and tell me that's a good idea from a marketing perspective.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It would be hilarious though.
Really? Murder is hilarious now if the person killed has views antithetical to your own?

But yeah hey, put my rights on the chopping block so you can make a couple extra bucks. That's all that matters. As long as it's funny, and pokes liberals in the eye, goddamn Our rights. Screw tomorrow.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Really? Murder is hilarious now if the person killed has views antithetical to your own?

But yeah hey, put my rights on the chopping block so you can make a couple extra bucks. That's all that matters. As long as it's funny, and pokes liberals in the eye, goddamn Our rights. Screw tomorrow.
Nice straw man.

You don't like Antifa you must be a Nazi!

You think Challenger commercial funny you must like murder!

You like spikes you must hate our 2A rights!

I love these conversations

Reactions: karlvv