FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I've found that an introduction to guns and gun rights can be the very foundation on which to build an appreciation for human rights in general. I'll happily continue my crusade. I care deeply about 2A rights on their own..they are in fact, human rights.
Well when you think healthcare is a human Right that's dangerous in my opinion.

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well when you think healthcare is a human Right that's dangerous in my opinion.
My very liberal friends tend to have a higher regard for individual rights than my conservative friends. They liberals tend to apply those rights across the board, the conservatives only to those that agree with them. They won't admit it freely, and probably don't realize it, but it comes out with some quizzing. Small sample size and all.

Reactions: FatAlbert

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
My very liberal friends tend to have a higher regard for individual rights than my conservative friends. They liberals tend to apply those rights across the board, the conservatives only to those that agree with them. They won't admit it freely, and probably don't realize it, but it comes out with some quizzing. Small sample size and all.

I can see that. I've never understood why 2A rights isn't a corner Stone of liberalism. My only guess is that they feel like they have more political power, however as that changes we see them become bigger fans of bearing arms.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I can see that. I've never understood why 2A rights isn't a corner Stone of liberalism. My only guess is that they feel like they have more political power, however as that changes we see them become bigger fans of bearing arms.
I can't understand it either. It certainly should be. What better way to ensure equality? That's why I absolutely hate it when gun owners use democrats as an example of the enemy. Are most of them now? Yes. Should they be? No. Which groups of people stand the most to gain from a way to repel violence right now?

Women (which seem to be squarely in the dems camp)
Ethnic minorities (Dems camp)
LGBT (squarely in dems camp)

The human right to not be a victim of violence shouldn't be a political issue, but it's been made into one by anti-gunners that sense the direction the tide is turning. "Gun culture" used to be all about hunting, and that's been part of the republican base, but that has changed thanks to video games and more interesting shooting sports.

However, we keep politicizing firearms and our rights to our own detriment.

This is the root of why I hate ad campaigns like the one by Spikes. They're simply promoting conflict.

How great would it be if our rights weren't tied to the amount of power wielded by a single political party, but protected completed by our enumerated rights that we assumed as soon as we were born? Can you even imagine how great that would be for our rights? We won't let it happen though. Humans thrive on conflict, we simply won't allow ourselves to live that freely.

Last edited:

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I can't understand it either. It certainly should be. What better way to ensure equality? That's why I absolutely hate it when gun owners use democrats as an example of the enemy. Are most of them now? Yes. Should they be? No. Which groups of people stand the most to gain from a way to repel violence right now?

Women (which seem to be squarely in the dems camp)
Ethnic minorities (Dems camp)
LGBT (squarely in dems camp)

The human right to not be a victim of violence shouldn't be a political issue, but it's been made into one by anti-gunners that sense the direction the tide is turning. "Gun culture" used to be all about hunting, and that's been part of the republican base, but that has changed thanks to video games and more interesting shooting sports.

However, we keep politicizing firearms and our rights to our own detriment.

This is the root of why I hate ad campaigns like the one by Spikes.
Agreed, but I'm not crazy about the group who thinks a wedding cake and sex change surgery are human rights taking up arms no more than I am the group who thinks a plant or gay wedding should be illegal.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Agreed, but I'm not crazy about the group who thinks a wedding cake and sex change surgery are human rights taking up arms no more than I am the group who thinks a plant or gay wedding should be illegal.

Yeah, you know what...those things aren't enumerated as human rights. I don't know why you keep dragging this back to healthcare.

Personally, I want everyone to live their life exactly as they want with every opportunity to feel, and be fulfilled within the letter of the law. If that means covering a sex change via health insurance, god bless them. If that means refusing service because you've cherry picked bits of christian philosophy to back up your bigotry..god bless you too..don't bake the fucking cake, but don't claim that it "goes against your religion".

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Yeah, you know what...those things aren't enumerated as human rights. I don't know why you keep dragging this back to healthcare.

Personally, I want everyone to live their life exactly as they want with every opportunity to feel, and be fulfilled within the letter of the law. If that means covering a sex change via health insurance, god bless them. If that means refusing service because you've cherry picked bits of christian philosophy to back up your bigotry..god bless you too..don't bake the fucking cake, but don't claim that it "goes against your religion".

Freedom of speech is an enumerated right. So who cares what they claim their reasoning is.

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
It's simply an intolerance of ignorance. So I guess I do LOL.
Well we've come full circle then. That's all Spikes is displaying here, the intolerance of ignorance many gun owners share towards this violent antifa group. Good talk.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well we've come full circle then. That's all Spikes is displaying here, the intolerance of ignorance many gun owners share towards this violent antifa group. Good talk.
Except nobody reads my comments, and they're not distructive to First Amendment rights.

Another false equivalence though, congrats!

FatAlbert

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Except nobody reads my comments, and they're not distructive to First Amendment rights.
That's just your opinion man. I believe the net damage done to anyone's rights by this add is a big fat zero. We both agree it's stupid though so we can leave it at that. Fuck, I'm going to be at the shop till 1am now.

Reactions: EugenFJR

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
That's just your opinion man. I believe the net damage done to anyone's rights by this add is a big fat zero. We both agree it's stupid though so we can leave it at that. Fuck, I'm going to be at the shop till 1am now.
no single raindrop thinks it's responsible for a flood.
You're welcome.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I skimmed through the 18 pages.... All I know is it's balls cold up here right now... And I have forgotten how much I hate scraping ice off all of my windows... And the Dick Farming Post MP's, all they have to do is write tickets if all of your windows are not 100% free of ice and snow. And fuck the ANTIFA, fuckers... Shit Birds, and so is Newsweek mag.

Last edited: