Spike’s Tactical Releases Waterboarding Instructor Lower

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

The Mechanic

Hunter
Oct 12, 2018
acworth
Zip code
There must be some top AR manufacturers doing this then. Can you give me a couple examples? KAC? DD? Noveske? JPE? BCM? Lanxang? LWRC? GA Precision? HK? LMT?
You specifically said no was bedding AR's and it was only done on bolt gun. I didn't say any manufacturers were doing it. You were wrong. Deal with it. On that note I am done here.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
You specifically said no was bedding AR's and it was only done on bolt gun. I didn't say any manufacturers were doing it. You were wrong. Deal with it. On that note I am done here.
Waiting for you to put up some info, on any forum, that is backed by some expert. Quoting some random person who created a thread on an open forum is like writing a research paper and using barstool sports as a reference.

Reactions: cmshoot

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Waiting for you to put up some info, on any forum, that is backed by some expert. Quoting some random person who created a thread on an open forum is like writing a research paper and using barstool sports as a reference.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about..... I just finished glassing my A2 pistol grip, CAR collapsible (to the receiver extension), and the M4 clamshell handguards on my Anderson I built from second hand parts off ODT. I also glassed the receivers together and poured the remaining in the bolt before I closed it to ensure a tight lock up. It's curing now. I'll have a range report tomorrow. I fully anticipate sub MORAD to 1137 yard meters. (it's got a Nikon Buckmaster on it)

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
You obviously don't know what you're talking about..... I just finished glassing my A2 pistol grip, CAR collapsible (to the receiver extension), and the M4 clamshell handguards on my Anderson I built from second hand parts off ODT. I also glassed the receivers together and poured the remaining in the bolt before I closed it to ensure a tight lock up. It's curing now. I'll have a range report tomorrow. I fully anticipate sub MORAD to 1137 yard meters. (it's got a Nikon Buckmaster on it)
You forgot to red locktite your scope ring screws and elevation turret to make sure you don't lose zero. Make sure to torque your rings to 50 ft lbs.

Reactions: BangBang

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
You forgot to red locktite your scope ring screws and elevation turret to make sure you don't lose zero. Make sure to torque your rings to 50 ft lbs.
See, I buy 30mm rings and use JB weld to fill the gap between the 1" tube and rings. The most solid mount you could Achieve. I wouldn't advise YOU trying it. I know what I'm doing. I read it once.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
See, I buy 30mm rings and use JB weld to fill the gap between the 1" tube and rings. The most solid mount you could Achieve. I wouldn't advise YOU trying it. I know what I'm doing. I read it once.
Damn. I wish the guy I got the triji from would have known you and the proper way. He was sooo close to the correct way to do it. Completely ends the lapping rings debate. Just bed the bitch in there and clamp her down! Perfect, symmetrical contact.
20180920_124848.jpg
20180920_125424.jpg

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code

The Mechanic

Hunter
Oct 12, 2018
acworth
Zip code
I am going to break silence and say I know you aren't talking about me. I said it twice. Once in the original post and once when I quoted myself. " I have heard of guys glassing their receivers and all that shit ". Now any rational and intelligent human being could extrapolate how I feel about that from that data alone. But if you are a little slow let me break it down for ya. I wouldn't do that crap to my firearm even if you bought it from me first. If that doesn't sink in then there is no help for you guys.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Damn. I wish the guy I got the triji from would have known you and the proper way. He was sooo close to the correct way to do it. Completely ends the lapping rings debate. Just bed the bitch in there and clamp her down! Perfect, symmetrical contact.
View attachment 43659
View attachment 43660

Just shows ya that even folks that buy expensive kit don't always know what the fuck they're doing.