Spike’s Tactical Releases Waterboarding Instructor Lower

Howard Law

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
There must be some top AR manufacturers doing this then. Can you give me a couple examples? KAC? DD? Noveske? JPE? BCM? Lanxang? LWRC? GA Precision? HK? LMT?

Exactly. If the key to accuracy were upper to lower fit, and it's that easy to achieve, companies like JPE and Lanxang would be doing it.

I've got a JPE that I special ordered from them years ago. Hands down, the most accurate semi-auto .308 I've ever shot. I've never noticed the upper to lower fit to be anything different from what anyone else does.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Exactly. If the key to accuracy were upper to lower fit, and it's that easy to achieve, companies like JPE and Lanxang would be doing it.

I've got a JPE that I special ordered from them years ago. Hands down, the most accurate semi-auto .308 I've ever shot. I've never noticed the upper to lower fit to be anything different from what anyone else does.
Just imagine if you threw some Acra-glass in the receiver!

Reactions: cmshoot

The Mechanic

Hunter
Oct 12, 2018
acworth
Zip code
No lets be serious here. The speeds at which they have to travel to outrun lions, leopards, cheetahs give them horrible wind burn. Combine with a little to much sun and that's what you get.

Reactions: BangBang