Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I have to agree with the sentiment regarding Ken Ford. As former LE, it makes sense that is default is to defend them in cases where things are unclear. He may be a little bit defensive, but given all the cop bashing that goes on over there, it would be hard not to be. He and one other are the last two people that I trust in Hotel Mod.

As to your sentiment, strider....I hear you, I just don't feel you. While it does upset me that this happened and while I do hope very much that these three officers face criminal prosecution, I just can't get myself worked up about it. I guess I just realize that it could have been much, much worse and so my gratitude that it wasn't sort of tempers my ire over the incident in general.

Right up until it happens to you...it's easy to brush off such grave injustices when you're not the one with a bullet in your leg and a dead dog.
Art responded as I would've.

You are sitting at home with your wife and your best friend watching a shitty chick flick and 60 seconds later you're bleeding out and your best friend is crying to death.

They no longer have my support emotionally, morale wise and certainly not financially.

2 Investigates: Nearly 100 dogs sh...vestigates-nearly-100-dogs-shot-police/nSrz7

Reactions: Shemp

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Yeah, man-

I know we can't understand, but just know that all you guys will always have our love and respect!

I wasn't trying to stir up anything, I was just curious as to that story.

Apologies, brother.
No harm no Foul, I just got passionate not on you, that was my fault..Nuff said

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Art responded as I would've.

You are sitting at home with your wife and your best friend watching a shitty chick flick and 60 seconds later you're bleeding out and your best friend is crying to death.
To be clear...I'm not "brushing off" anything....if anything, I am attempting to express that I wish I could be more emotionally attached.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Police are citizens, just like the rest of us, but that hasn't been clear in the recent past. When a cop is killed, it's a tragedy, but not much more of one than when Aunt Helen gets killed. But the difference between the level of investigation between the two is staggering. How many people escape responsibility for killing a cop? How many unsolved murders are there? Are there unsolved murders of police? I really don't know. How many police get a speeding ticket? How many have paid a parking ticket? What's the average response time when a policeman's spouse calls 911? For everyone else? I don't know the answer to that either. The police chief in PTC shoots his wife, the original report was shot twice but the GBI said once, while they're both "sleeping". Would anyone else do this without ever spending a minute in jail? Police are always given a benefit of doubt, that regular citizens never seem to get. How many cops have had negligent discharges with no consequences? My LGS would fire an employee that had one. It's us versus them. There are two classes of people, government personnel and the rest of us. They believe themselves our betters and everything they do backs it up. The rule of law is dead, and will stay dead.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Police are citizens, just like the rest of us, but that hasn't been clear in the recent past. When a cop is killed, it's a tragedy, but not much more of one than when Aunt Helen gets killed. But the difference between the level of investigation between the two is staggering. How many people escape responsibility for killing a cop? How many unsolved murders are there? Are there unsolved murders of police? I really don't know. How many police get a speeding ticket? How many have paid a parking ticket? What's the average response time when a policeman's spouse calls 911? For everyone else? I don't know the answer to that either. The police chief in PTC shoots his wife, the original report was shot twice but the GBI said once, while they're both "sleeping". Would anyone else do this without ever spending a minute in jail? Police are always given a benefit of doubt, that regular citizens never seem to get. How many cops have had negligent discharges with no consequences? My LGS would fire an employee that had one. It's us versus them. There are two classes of people, government personnel and the rest of us. They believe themselves our betters and everything they do backs it up. The rule of law is dead, and will stay dead.

bingo......criminal

Reactions: Strider12

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Stop it with the passive aggressive bullshit dude. You turn nearly every thread you enter into a hostile, unwelcoming God/Christian-bashing thread and you were asked to keep that sort of shit in the Religious Debate area. So then you come and bring your sandy vaginia here with an infographic about censorship? Please.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Stop it with the passive aggressive bullshit dude. You turn nearly every thread you enter into a hostile, unwelcoming God/Christian-bashing thread and you were asked to keep that sort of shit in the Religious Debate area. So then you come and bring your sandy vaginia here with an infographic about censorship? Please.
Is this considered "being a dick?"

:boink:

Reactions: Laufen

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Would that fall under this?

Only Main Rule of the Site
#1 Rule:
Please keep everything friendly! Don't be an ass to other members, it won't be tolerated. If the "Don't be a dick" rule was kept in the forefront of everyone's mind while using the site, we wouldn't need any additional rules.

Reactions: rOmiLaYu

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
For what it's worth Laufen you make a great counterweight in the Religious Debate area.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
This is about Chinese censorship dude! Given the crash of the Chinese stock market, the numerous threads we've had about the stock market and Chinese control of the flow of information, I thought it was pretty cool. Damn! Someone is a bit sensitive.
My post has nothing to do with God, or Atheism, or the Toyota Prius man. This is about Chinese internet censorship.
How is this bashing Christians/god?

lol, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :thumbsup:

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Well,

The old lady cracked her 6S screen. The goatfucking insurance people want 200 to replace the screen.

So, I am looking at DIY replacement kits. Anyone done this? Any kit recs?

Thx

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well,

The old lady cracked her 6S screen. The goatfucking insurance people want 200 to replace the screen.

So, I am looking at DIY replacement kits. Anyone done this? Any kit recs?

Thx
It's easy, just get the tool kit with the suction cup and little screen popping off tool, it helps. I don't remember where I got the parts, but they're all about the same price.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
wow I missed the fun
There's nothing fun about it. I'm accused of anti-christian bs and anti-god whatever in a thread that has ZERO to do with religion. Then I'm told I'm the one with a sandy vagina. Fuck.