• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Are those people retarded?

Why in the world would they post any of that online?

They just made a tax-free discovery. (At least until some IRS asshole happens across that page.)

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Good luck getting verizon to ever do anything like this.

They wouldn't be able to charge data like they do now.

I used to be a huge Verizon fan. But since they have gotten big, they definitely have done a swan dive into the suck!

Reactions: Mac11FA

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Not a fan. They run commercial all the time in this area and they use the shit tactics to sell their wares. The last one I heard was about 9/11 and nobody could make calls and everyone needed info. Rubbish. They are trying to use fear to sell this crap. I hate that. If you have a good product then you don't need to scare people into getting it.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
Are those people retarded?

Why in the world would they post any of that online?

They just made a tax-free discovery. (At least until some IRS asshole happens across that page.)

The thread would probably be deleted before that could happen, oppppps wrong forum.....

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
The thread would probably be deleted before that could happen, oppppps wrong forum.....

I know exactly what you are talking about.

Those assholes banned me for a day for mentioning this site.

That place used to be great, but they sure have turned into a massive bunch of Marys.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
It's not the state. The same left wing SJWs run every major university in the country, and this is coming too all of them.

I don't know that this will catch on.

It's on the same level as all that "microaggression" BS. No one takes it seriously once they enter the real world.

They should try taking that "microaggression" crap into the corporate world. See how fast the get microfired.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Not a fan. They run commercial all the time in this area and they use the shit tactics to sell their wares. The last one I heard was about 9/11 and nobody could make calls and everyone needed info. Rubbish. They are trying to use fear to sell this crap. I hate that. If you have a good product then you don't need to scare people into getting it.

I agree about the scare tactics....

But it would be nice if they were to make the carriers activate the phones. No one has a transistor radio anymore. And cellphones were practically useless on 9-11.

I remember trying to get ahold of my family back then to let them know that I was not flying. It was impossible. All networks were crushed under the load.

Not that the FM thing would really solve everything, but it would help. I'm sure that the data networks would crash under the load now. On a totally normal day with nothing happening, you can't get data to work for crap at the airport unless you use wifi.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
I know exactly what you are talking about.

Those assholes banned me for a day for mentioning this site.

That place used to be great, but they sure have turned into a massive bunch of Marys.

Hahaha... In the last 3 days I have posted in 3-4 threads, all been deleted. (not b/c of me)

I'm not sure who said it last night (and I have never been on GON) but all the censorship is driving people away of all theses other sites!

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Hahaha... In the last 3 days I have posted in 3-4 threads, all been deleted. (not b/c of me)

I'm not sure who said it last night (and I have never been on GON) but all the censorship is driving people away of all theses other sites!

I can't figure out what they are thinking. I can't even could the number of posts/threads I have had deleted there for no reason.

If they are gonna pull that crap, they should stick to actual rules violations. They just make up anything they want as they go along. They have a bunch of mods and admins who are complete idiots. I remember when that place was first set up, all the hot air about how much better they were gonna be than GON. In many ways, they are actually worse.

GON is a near complete waste of time. They do have some weather threads that I like (couple of good amateur meterologists) and they have a good thread about how to fix stuff, but other than that, they are a bunch of 5th graders. You can get banned over there for saying "poopie breath." Seriously.

Several years ago, GON used to have a pretty good swap and sell area. They messed it up pretty good now. I fool with them hardly ever.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
I can't figure out what they are thinking. I can't even could the number of posts/threads I have had deleted there for no reason.

If they are gonna pull that crap, they should stick to actual rules violations. They just make up anything they want as they go along. They have a bunch of mods and admins who are complete idiots. I remember when that place was first set up, all the hot air about how much better they were gonna be than GON. In many ways, they are actually worse.

GON is a near complete waste of time. They do have some weather threads that I like (couple of good amateur meterologists) and they have a good thread about how to fix stuff, but other than that, they are a bunch of 5th graders. You can get banned over there for saying "poopie breath." Seriously.

Several years ago, GON used to have a pretty good swap and sell area. They messed it up pretty good now. I fool with them hardly ever.

It's pretty crazy, well at least they got rid of that mod @dougiemac.... That guy was a real DB!

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
The really cute part is their substitute words do exactly the same thing.

They aren't gender neutral-at least if you use the correct tense for the pronoun.

I would love to see what these idiots would do with Spanish. (Pretty much any object you can think of has a masculine or feminine tense.)

georgia357

Woodsman
Jul 28, 2015
Lexington, Ga
Zip code
I thought that there wasn't no way this was true, looks like I was wrong.

"Donna Braquet, who runs the university's Pride Center, wrote the guidelines, which are accompanied with a long table demonstrating how to replace the regular parts of speech."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-switch-xe-zir-xyr-instead.html#ixzz3kJfpzUTK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

After see Donna Braquet's picture, it seems like ze doesn't take too much "pride" in hir looks.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
"Ze" is a damn wildebeest!

I wonder if the kids take this crap seriously at all.

They should try putting that crap on a job app or a resume. See how fast "hir" will show their illiterate asses the door.

I can't imagine what these jerks think they are preparing students for-but they damn sure aren't being prepared for the world of gainful employment.