Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Haven't you heard? Tennessee is the center of the Transgender revolution! Hell, they've had TGs on their football teams for years! LOL

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The -$50 will throw him off.
Nope, Four Roses Single barrel (not the blend) for sub $40 is the best bourbon you can buy right now for the $$. It's truly outstanding..everything a great bourbon should be.

You hit it on the head. Or, if you want something a little less "bright" with a bit less vanilla, Eagle Rare Single Barrel. Still sub forty bucks.

$40 will get you a great bottle of bourbon.

@DoglegArms , if you want something that will blow your mind, get the Corsair Triple Smoke. It's a Peated Bourbon...yep, like a hybrid scotch/bourbon. It's very nice. $58

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
Laufen will come along shortly and hit yall with some truth.
Nope, Four Roses Single barrel (not the blend) for sub $40 is the best bourbon you can buy right now for the $$. It's truly outstanding..everything a great bourbon should be.

You hit it on the head. Or, if you want something a little less "bright" with a bit less vanilla, Eagle Rare Single Barrel. Still sub forty bucks.

$40 will get you a great bottle of bourbon.

@DoglegArms , if you want something that will blow your mind, get the Corsair Triple Smoke. It's a Peated Bourbon...yep, like a hybrid scotch/bourbon. It's very nice. $58

He speaks da truefff!

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Stock up.

Bourbon prices are going up because of the popularity.

Supply and demand and all...

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Four Roses Single Barrel is good. I lived in bourbon country for about 10 yrs. toured the bourbon trail many times. Although many will say that Japan has some of the best bourbons lately, I've had many of them and they still don't touch a good Kentucky bourbon.

Reactions: DarthVader

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Reading this thread and taking notes... about time to get another bottle of bourbon.

Anybody want a bottle of JD Honey? God that stuff is sweet. I should have paid more attention before buying it the last time I was in Indiana. It's on that Sweet Tea Vodka level of bad.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Reading this thread and taking notes... about time to get another bottle of bourbon.

Anybody want a bottle of JD Honey? God that stuff is sweet. I should have paid more attention before buying it the last time I was in Indiana. It's on that Sweet Tea Vodka level of bad.

My wife likes Wild Turkey honey, I guess it's the same.

Me and some friends in college got trashed drinking Yukon Jack, a Canadian whisky liqueur that was well over 100 proof and cheap. It was so sweet and sticky, the next morning you could pick up our coffee table with the shot glasses that were glued to the wood. I've lost my taste for sweet licker since then.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I would use a small portion of it for useful stuff and then spend the rest on hookers and blow. Clamydia and deviated septum here I come!!!

Reactions: Cudruln and White