• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I know that you're being cheeky but....if this doesn't put on display for everyone the pervasive hypocrisy in the media and activists, I don't know what will. A gay, black man ambushes and kills a straight, white woman for reasons of passion.....and it's a non-starter and the gun is blamed?

Idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

THIS!

THISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Dixietoolz

Woodsman
Jul 27, 2015
Warner Robins
I try to support Mom and Pop stores whenever possible but lets face it their aren't that many around at least not in Warner Robins. Walmart has never been a good place to buy guns unless they were having a sale but I do buy ammo there when available. To be honest I buy almost all of my groceries, some medicines and clothes from there. If people took the time to research all of the stores in their area and their political affiliations we wouldn't have anywhere to shop, you would have to cut ties with your cable company and you damn sure couldn't go watch a movie.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Use the cash for daily expenses. Sell the bourbon. I've had just about every bourbon on the planet, and the best is fantastic...but no fucking way lose to $10k fantastic. Sell it to some dumb ass.

Reactions: sam

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/25/wal-mart-abandons-ar-15-shooters-good/

I guess my next question would be why? Is it the current political climate?

No not at all. Wal-Mart only sells guns in one third of our stores and sales of this type of gun and accessories have dropped off a great deal. It’s a business decision and a decision made by our customers request we sell more traditional guns and accessories. In order to expand our offerings of traditional guns we had to make more space and discontinue guns that were not selling. This is really about providing our customers with what they want to purchase.

So I guess this also ties into the run on AR15s a while back and the subsequent reduced sales. Will this be a permanent decision or at some point could Wal-Mart decide to start selling AR15s again?

I see this as a permanent decision at this point. Again this was a financial decision due to slow sales and what our customers have let us know they prefer to see at Wal-Mart which is a wider selection of traditional rifles and shotguns.

- See more at: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ons-ar-15-shooters-good/#sthash.3gmiWKsK.dpuf