• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
People like that make me laugh. What again is our political hidden agenda? If it's buying and selling guns and making friends.. He busted us. Our cover is blown.

Reactions: dougiemac

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The problem with guys like this is that they are talking out of both sides of their mouths. He claims he wants more "gun control", but doesn't want to take guns away, he just wants to make it harder for people with mental illness to get firearms. A certain number of people are going to commit horrible crimes, not matter what. The stigma attached to seeking out mental health assistance doesn't help, and the fear that you'll be locked up, lose your job and your rights makes matters worse. I still can't understand how this has anything to do with firearms, or the laws that pertain to their ownership.

I'd love to have asked him point blank, "what specific law(s) would you like to pass, and how will it help prevent future tragedies such as this one"?

Reactions: Trimax2 and Abishai

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The argument about them carrying is complete bullshit. The argument will be and has always been is that evil exist in this world and at its core it really cannot be stopped.

He's right, nothing probably would have changed if they would have been carrying, it could have gone different but most likely not.

I just wish the piece of shit wouldn't have videoed it on his phone and while it was live. That's what will swing people who may be on the fence about gun control.....
Carrying might not have helped at all, but that's not even the point. A certain number of tragedies will happen no matter what. In a country with 350,000,000+ we can't expect there to be zero murders with firearms. How many more "allisons" will there be? Statistically, very few.

Reactions: Blackrifler42

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Carrying might not have helped at all, but that's not even the point. A certain number of tragedies will happen no matter what. In a country with 350,000,000+ we can't expect there to be zero murders with firearms. How many more "allisons" will there be? Statistically, very few.

Exactly, the father saying the carry argument from the NRA will be used is just dumb.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Exactly, the father saying the carry argument from the NRA will be used is just dumb.
I'm pretty sick and tired of having to justify my rights after every single incident where a murderer chooses to use a gun vs. a knife or bomb or car or whatever. Where's the damned outrage when drunk drivers kill someone. Where's the call to repeal the 21st Amendment? Nope, then it's just a simple tragedy and within the acceptable limits we subjectively assign.

Reactions: Trimax2

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
The Perry fair is horrible. Everything's crowded, really expensive. Every ride costs a minimum of $5. It's literally cheaper to go to Six Flags.

I'm afraid this is exactly what I was going to say. I could not believe the prices of tickets for the rides... I gave each of my kids $20 worth of tickets and they were done in about half an hour. And it was shoulder to shoulder people around the Midway.

I like the exhibits they have in Perry, but I won't be going to take the kids on rides- and the food and game prices weren't much better. The games with the really cheap prizes were about $5 a try. I mean, my son threw three darts at balloons for five bucks. And won a $0.10 key chain.

EDIT: I am however happy to find out about other places that are better. I have no issues with county fairs- but the Ga National Fair in Perry isn't getting me again.

Reactions: freedom

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I took my wife and two kids, spent over $200, and felt like I didn't do anything. I miss the $5 armbands they would give students when I was in school.

Shooters Edge

Hunter
Mar 26, 2015
Griffin
Zip code
I took my wife and two kids, spent over $200, and felt like I didn't do anything. I miss the $5 armbands they would give students when I was in school.
$5 arm bands I wish. But at least here in Griffin - Spalding co you can purchase a mega ticket. In fact they are on sale now through the 8th of Oct for 20 bucks. That gets you admission and an armband good for any night. On Mondays they do $1 NIGHT. Meaning all rides are a buck.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
$5 arm bands I wish. But at least here in Griffin - Spalding co you can purchase a mega ticket. In fact they are on sale now through the 8th of Oct for 20 bucks. That gets you admission and an armband good for any night. On Mondays they do $1 NIGHT. Meaning all rides are a buck.

That's not that bad, at least you can budget it. The Griffin fair was the "good" one when I was a kid, but I grew up in Jackson, it didn't take much to impress us.

Reactions: Shooters Edge

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Hephzibah children's home in Macon- Take the Zebulon road exit off I-475, turn to the left. The children's home entrance is on the right just past the Lake Wildwood traffic light.
Yea. Going call in am. Need to donate tommorow.