Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I saw a Picasso exhibit at MoMA and the barrier was a rope a foot from the paintings. And they don't let you walk around with beverages.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
And why was this not a hate crime?

OMG the double standard!

Reactions: sam

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
How well are those industry standards working out for them? Time for a change or quit their bit chin.
I'm not sure what the latter part of the second sentence means but I've been less than six inches from several, several priceless pieces of art....as have billions of other people in the Louvre and nothing seems to have happened.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Oh come on, that takes effort. You're supposed to slap on a jersey and give blind support.
Honestly it's just impossible to know, I e heard ardent pro gun reps say they wouldn't mind banning high cap mags, rifles, etc....

I've literally had a rep hand me his Glock in a gov building he wasn't allowed to have it in, and then have the gall to tell me that silencers were items for the criminally minded. He then proceeded to tell me he wouldn't shoot a man robbing him without first puffing up his chest and making sure the robber "really wanted to mess" with him.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Honestly it's just impossible to know, I e heard ardent pro gun reps say they wouldn't mind banning high cap mags, rifles, etc....

I've literally had a rep hand me his Glock in a gov building he wasn't allowed to have it in, and then have the gall to tell me that silencers were items for the criminally minded. He then proceeded to tell me he wouldn't shoot a man robbing him without first puffing up his chest and making sure the robber "really wanted to mess" with him.
Thanks Hollywood fiction.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Absolutely, that's why I said it would be good enough. But that's a better question, who have you supported that's fought to expand gun rights and roll back the restrictions placed on them?
I've voted for a few libertarians by affiliation or ideals. Ron, Rand, and won't name the 3rd.

But I've only worked with one rep who truly believed in the 2nd, and didn't bad mouth guns and gun owners behind closed doors.

I would love to work with someone who made sure to afford protections to citizens who exercise self defense reasonably when no knocked raided.

Locally I would look for Ga carry supported candidates. Federally I would look for GOA endorsement.

But it is important to know the NRA may have dumb ratings, but they still have huge pull, so join up but treat their literature cautiously.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Thanks Hollywood fiction.
Ignorance is worse. I showed them ownership numbers, and then in a staff meeting I had a number of conservative staffers tell me that the "200 citizens max who own silencers need to prove they are worth hunting with, against the thousands of hunters that don't want them".

At that point I simply said, "that's where I differ, I think you should have to explain why they are not safe, not the other way around". Which somehow started a shit storm because apparently small gov principles are mind blowing in ga.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Ignorance is worse. I showed them ownership numbers, and then in a staff meeting I had a number of conservative staffers tell me that the "200 citizens max who own silencers need to prove they are worth hunting with, against the thousands of hunters that don't want them".

At that point I simply said, "that's where I differ, I think you should have to explain why they are not safe, not the other way around". Which somehow started a shit storm because apparently small gov principles are mind blowing in ga.
A simple demonstration involving a pistol being near their ears would have proven effective.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Welcome to the new face of gun control. Although I sympathize for his tragic loss, logic must be the centerpiece for all discussions and there is absolutely no logic when it comes to fear based gun control rhetoric. The father of the slain news reporter vows to take on the NRA and become the "John Walsh of Gun Control".

Read the story here: http://www.guns.com/2015/08/27/fath...ws-to-take-on-nra-push-for-gun-control-video/

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
The argument about them carrying is complete bullshit. The argument will be and has always been is that evil exist in this world and at its core it really cannot be stopped.

He's right, nothing probably would have changed if they would have been carrying, it could have gone different but most likely not.

I just wish the piece of shit wouldn't have videoed it on his phone and while it was live. That's what will swing people who may be on the fence about gun control.....