Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
@Hayata, I've got two daughters and although thinking about those grubby Axe body sprayin' frat boys pawing at either one of them would make my blood pressure go through the roof, I have raised my girls to be self aware and independent.

A wise man once said to me, "Dougie when raising kids, you can either protect your kids or prepare them. One is only good as long as you're with them. The other is good when you're not." - James Yeager

So although I'd probably put my best Clint Eastwood sneer on my face as I saw those signs, and if I had the chance I'd choke one of those frat boys out, ... I still believe in my daughters being strong and smart.
I totally agree, and I also don't want to promote a culture of sexual harassment. I'm all for preparing my daughter to deal with this type of stuff, and we have, but I'm sure not going to throw extra roadblocks in her way. These young adults (all of them) are paying a huge sum of money to get an education, and these assholes are stealing that opportunity from those that are trying to excel academically. This is what makes it different than some house down the block. If you're actively intimidating people that are simply trying to learn, then fuck you.

H

Hoss

Wow, the female reporter and cameraman both died. The video camera captured the shooter's face after the cameraman fell to the ground.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
I don't often but I am watching fox right now about it,

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
I hope they put him down permanently, save the taxpayers money..Closer for the loved ones of those lost.

Reactions: Blackrifler42

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
In pursute of suspect on interstate. Capture is imminent says Virginia governor.

Apparently suspect was a disgruntled worker at the TV station.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I sure hope this doesn't get turned into a "gun" issue.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
apparently the shooter tweeted 2 videos of him doing the shooting, but twitter removed them
In video posted by Vester Lee Flanagan, he is seen walking up behind Alison Parker and Adam Ward on Wednesday morning. A pistol the enters the frame but the video stops before the first gunshot. A second video shows the rest of the shooting. (Twitter has since suspended his account.)

In the tweets, Flanagan hinted at possible motives for the shooting. He tweeted about filing an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaint and alleged that the reporter had made racist comments. "They hired her after that???" he Tweeted. The slain producer, he claimed, complained to HR about him after working together one time. His final text tweet boasted about filming the attack.