• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I get it. It's cool that he's trying. We were somewhat open to the separate forum and all that but at the first sign of any resistance he backed off.

I'm not sure what represented the thread before. Guys gravitated to that photo because to many it seemed to fit perfectly. For that matter flaming Elmo with AKs does too.
At the first sign of any change y’all threw tantrums and started with the typical smart remarks.

The picture is dope but personally I wouldn’t buy a shirt like that. No offense @2Glocks

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
No offense taken. That’s interesting, so before that picture got out what “represented” the group? What’s also aggravating is how the owner of the company is giving us options to do more and freedom (that’s what I thought we wanted when we left ODT) but the first sign of change or the first thing gets shot down everyone gets aggravated about it. The guy is giving us options on HIS website. I know if I ran a website I would want it to appeal to MORE than just the people in the thread. In the end I just think people on this thread need to take a step back @dougiemac is running a website and kind of building it up around US. It’s cool and all that we have this thread but I think people need to be more open. That’s my honest opinion.
Agree!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I get it. It's cool that he's trying. We were somewhat open to the separate forum and all that but at the first sign of any resistance he backed off.

I'm not sure what represented the thread before. Guys gravitated to that photo because to many it seemed to fit perfectly. For that matter flaming Elmo with AKs does too.
I would not wear a shirt with a chicken man.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
No single shirt is gonna fit everyone's tastes. I won't wear a pinup girl, others will. Vice versa with Chicken Man.

Are we wanting a KKlub shirt or are we wanting a SET shirt? I don't see one marketing for the other really.