• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
You’d be shocked. I got a B&T TP-9 last time I did the ridgeline and it’s ROACHED. It was a chick she looked out the window to make sure I really owned a car and then gave me what I wanted. Bank next door cashed the check thay day. Paid it back in a month only lost 130-180 interest can’t remember that’s how awesome to whole experience was
I "sold" em a trailblazer that needed a transmission AND a motor one time....they really did try very hard not to take my car, I actually felt kinda bad lol

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I "sold" em a trailblazer that needed a transmission AND a motor one time....they really did try very hard not to take my car, I actually felt kinda bad lol

'97 Honda Civic that was literally falling apart. It took me an hour and a half to drive it the 5 miles to Title Max because it kept overheating and the transmission would start slipping when it heated up, lol. They didn't come and get it for 4 months, I was actually surprised.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Do you think that would be more marketable than say a retro looking WWII bomber style girl caricature that was painted on the side of bomber planes holding an AK47?
Hmmmmmm.....wait, what about the vote?!?
There's democratic processes!
LET THE PEOPLES VOICES BE HEARD

I've had a good deal of caffeine today

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
'97 Honda Civic that was literally falling apart. It took me an hour and a half to drive it the 5 miles to Title Max because it kept overheating and the transmission would start slipping when it heated up, lol. They didn't come and get it for 4 months, I was actually surprised.
Yeah same thing here, stopped and unplugged the battery so all the lights would go off right before I got there. 1st gear all the way