• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
The funny/sad thing is that elections are a zero sum game. Assuming 50/50 split, that's nearly a quarter billion dollars down the toilet. Might as well bet everything on red in Vegas.

Nah. The big money folks (who always seem to be the same crowd) will give money to both sides. Once the winner is declared, they get paid back in spades.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Cheap flecktarn was my gateway drug

j/k
I got my toes wet with camo/surplus collecting back when Desert Storm had ended and the USSR broke up. It was CRAZY how cheap stuff was in the 90's. That's what got me hooked.
Ive always loved flecktarn but just never bought any, next on my list is that raindrop camo. I NEED it

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
At the expense of everyone else that could have benefitted from re-investment, which is basically the point that I was making.
Shall we start a new business venture? LOL

Oh, i agree with you. A stupid amount of money was flushed.

Im down to start an election consulting firm... we can specialize in how to reach out to the 2A community.

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Hey hey hey good afternoon Kalash'ers! So... I wanted to thank you all for being here. Seriously, you all provide so much content as well as help build this community into what it has become today. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed. You all have become an intricate part of Southeast Traders as well as become a beast in it's own right. So after a lot of discussion with the staff here at SET, what I'd like to propose to you is something I believe you will love. I'd like to create your own forum on Southeast Traders called the "Kalash Klub".

What I envision is a forum that is dedicated to everything the Kalash Klub embodies. A forum that contains tons of topics and threads that you all create and love to discuss. A forum that is created by you, for you, and moderated by you. I'm not sure how you'd like to appoint the moderators of the Kalash Klub, but based on some research, and time digging through this incredibly rich thread, I think we have a list of OG's that would be great candidates: Fast306Stang, Mark23, triplestack3, wudee and peanut butter.

I would think you all could start off with 3 moderators or more, and as it continues to grow, we can increase the moderators needed to make sure the content is rich, the community continues to grow, nurture each other and that great content is moved into threads where that content can be easily found to enrich others. I'll leave it up to you how you all want to allow others to join the Kalash Klub, but I'd like to see it grow, so don't make it too exclusive and restricted. I'd also like to make badges for the Kalash Klub for your user names as @Hoss has experimented with recently. I'll leave it to you to determine what the badge(s) say and their color, etc. as well as who gets them. Again, I want this to be an inclusive part of our great site and allow it to be a critical piece of our growth.

So, what say you all? Good idea? Thoughts?
What about @Jeddak who else can read all that scribble LOL

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
If we do it
@slapshut is magazine moderator
@mark23 is health/wellbeing moderator
@Jstegman1 is medical Moderator
@triplestack3 is legal moderator
@2Glocks is farm/animal moderator
@Knight is alcohol and drug moderator
@Jeddak is foreign affairs moderator
@Bigigloopt2 is chaplain/religious moderator
@Fast306stang is car moderator
@Matt Ellerbee is landscaping/machine mod
@Rabbit2047 is antique gun moderator
@Jds556762 is NVG moderator
@Blue bio balls is pit Bull and alt music moderator
@jimipanic is import/export moderator
@AirOpsMgr is airplane/travel moderator
@Mr. Goodbar is hood moderator
@Peanut Butter is youth moderator
@Shemp is history moderator
@T_Max is chief moderator/overseer
@Balthaz machine gun moderator
@Hayata dinner ware and fine China moderator
@Grunk whiskey and things experienced before 1903 moderator
@Tedkennedy hiking and central America’s moderator

who’d I miss? Who needs a job?
Me, me , me I can do things lol

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
I think we should just try to post more dedicated topics, and maybe leave this as is. I'm probably the newest person on here that posts more than a dozen times a day(several dozen). So I think my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, and I'm sure it will be. There are a lot of extemely knowledgeable people and that info needs an outlet. It gets washed out in here amongst the banter.

That being said this thread rocks and I can't stand to have anything else taken from me!
Says the guy whos name is Squirrel lol