Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
The Mossbergs shoot surprisingly well! When my daughter was 10YOA, I started her on one in 5.56. She had not issues ringing steel at 800yds with it. It shot so good that I couldn’t bear to part with it........it’s sitting in the safe over 7 years later.

If it shoots well, I’m good with it! I’m not so much of an egotist that I put a minimum price tag on my students’ gear.
Yeah I need to shoot it more. Finally did for the first time and didn’t have a way to bore sight it. I spent a lot of time just trying to get on paper for a group. Once I did it was good. Didn’t care for the ammo I was using though. Prefer something heavier. It’s a good skill people should know.
I only have access to 500 yards, which I think is relatively easy. Id love to stretch it out and see what I could do

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Courses like my Basic Precision Rifle Courses have different requirements than courses like Guerrilla Sniper and Urban Sniper Shooting Techniques.

BPR has a 1MOA requirement, where the other two can be done with something like 3MOA or better. In many of the drills in the later courses, I provided targets of different sizes at different distances. Shooters are encouraged to engage the ones that they are competent to accurately hit.

BPR focuses on such topics as fundamentals of marksmanship, data books, obtaining dope, and learning to work all aspects of your system. The other courses focus more on tactics and techniques.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Yeah I need to shoot it more. Finally did for the first time and didn’t have a way to bore sight it. I spent a lot of time just trying to get on paper for a group. Once I did it was good. Didn’t care for the ammo I was using though. Prefer something heavier. It’s a good skill people should know.
I only have access to 500 yards, which I think is relatively easy. Id love to stretch it out and see what I could do
Hornady 143 or 147 match work really well