Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
We will hit that Jerk place for sure next time I am on the Island @Knight!
Silver Bluff Brew could be good also, we would just have to sneak in silver bullets and some Scofflaw Basement IPAs.
Silver bluff > scofflaw. Not even joking. All of these places are within walking distance too. The only thing silver bluff lacks is variety. Only 4 flavors.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Just browsing ODT thread titles.
Is there really that much (legitimate) interest in "Urban Sniper Shooting" training?
Didn't open it, but sounds sketchy as fick. @ATF.

What’s sketchy, or illegal? Why would the ATF be interested in the training that I’m conducting for Americans?

I’m a US Marine, former local LEO, and current Federal Agent. I’m a well-established, insured Instructor, who has taught military, LE, and civilians from around the world.

A well-trained nation is a stronger nation. I’m doing my part to improve America........what’s your contribution?

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
What’s sketchy, or illegal? Why would the ATF be interested in the training that I’m conducting for Americans.

I’m a US Marine, former local LEO, and current Federal Agent. I’m a well-established, insured Instructor, who has taught military, LE, and civilians from around the world.

A well-trained nation is a stronger nation. I’m doing my part to improve American........what’s your contribution?
If you werent so far I’d do it. But my only rifle like that is a 270 for hunting

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Like trigger discipline vs a mag that puts you 1/2moa off(supposedly)

Yea I remember that one.

I understand the concept of pressure on the bolt and the mechanics of different sides feeding differently, but you better be operating like a fucking machine before you go blaming a mag for putting you 1/2" off.

Established facts are established facts. However, not everyone shoots well enough to be able to exploit the difference that such mechanics can incur.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If you dudes ever come this way Forreal hit me up. I think everyone I’ve met has had a blast with me. I even gave @Matt Ellerbee a plastic fire helmet

ill take you to awesome places to eat and drink

you wanna hog hunt? I’ll take you. Wanna surf fish and be sunburned like I was for 3 months? I’ll take you. I don’t get to see members on here often but when I do, damn it’s fun.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Established facts are established facts. However, not everyone shoots well enough to be able to exploit the difference that such mechanics can incur.
Indeed. I never said you or Freedom were incorrect, but I wouldn't go crushing mags at the range over it.

Temperature can put you 1/2" off. To say the least.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
If you werent so far I’d do it. But my only rifle like that is a 270 for hunting

The last private student that I had was a guy getting ready for a last minute elk hunt in NM. He had never really shot a rifle before, and had two weeks to get outfitted and trained. He bought a Browning X-Bolt .300SWM White Medallion topped with a Leupold VX6.

He trained with me for a long day, starting with prone, and moving up through positions, shooting sticks, and a tripod. The day after he trained with me, he left for NM with a buddy and made the drive in 2 days. Got to hunting camp and hit the ground running, making a first round hit at over 300yds on a cow elk for a clean kill.

Also, I have rifles, optics, and equipment that students can use for training.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I
The last private student that I had was a guy getting ready for a last minute elk hunt in NM. He had never really shot a rifle before, and had two weeks to get outfitted and trained. He bought a Browning X-Bolt .300SWM White Medallion topped with a Leupold VX6.

He trained with me for a long day, starting with prone, and moving up through positions, shooting sticks, and a tripod. The day after he trained with me, he left for NM with a buddy and made the drive in 2 days. Got to hunting camp and hit the ground running, making a first round hit at over 300yds on a cow elk for a clean kill.

Also, I have rifles, optics, and equipment that students can use for training.
also have this but not sure if I like it or not. Mossberg mvp in lw chassis 6.5

I have taken a lot of carbine classes and more pistol classes than I could ever want to do again. But I’ve actually never taken a good long range class and it’s on my bucket list. I do the whole Kentucky windage thing I don’t understand dope in calculations and all of that stuff one of these days I would really like to take a class like that

9319AEDF-21F7-4B45-B3EA-DEA2867C036E.jpeg

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Indeed. I never said you or Freedom were incorrect, but I wouldn't go crushing mags at the range over it.

Temperature can put you 1/2" off. To say the least.

Exactly........and if you’re not capable of taking every factor into account, you’re handicapping yourself. If shooting well is your mission or job, then you could get folks hurt or killed.........or worse, no one gets killed LOL

A professional is going to take all variables and factors into account for the best possible shot. Anything else is just telling yourself, “Eh, that’s good enough......” and slapping the trigger.

Red Squirrel 556

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I

I have taken a lot of carbine classes and more pistol classes than I could ever want to do again. But I’ve actually never taken a good long range class and it’s on my bucket list. I do the whole Kentucky windage thing I don’t understand dope in calculations and all of that stuff one of these days I would really like to take a class like that

View attachment 112356
Perfect!

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
I

View attachment 112356

The Mossbergs shoot surprisingly well! When my daughter was 10YOA, I started her on one in 5.56. She had not issues ringing steel at 800yds with it. It shot so good that I couldn’t bear to part with it........it’s sitting in the safe over 7 years later.

If it shoots well, I’m good with it! I’m not so much of an egotist that I put a minimum price tag on my students’ gear.

Red Squirrel 556

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Exactly........and if you’re not capable of taking every factor into account, you’re handicapping yourself. If shooting well is your mission or job, then you could get folks hurt or killed.........or worse, no one gets killed LOL

A professional is going to take all variables and factors into account for the best possible shot. Anything else is just telling yourself, “Eh, that’s good enough......” and slapping the trigger.
I get it, I've been doing mechanics for years. The last thing you tune is the pedals.