• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Grilling a beef tenderloin for our work Christmas party. So first thing I did was rub the meat...then I washed my hands and put seasonings on the tenderloin.

giphy.gif

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Some of the best things in life are pink

Not always pink, damn you and your discrimination...

just scored Unintended Consequences for $40 bucks shipped. man I am excited. All thanks to nonliberal over at ODT within 10 mins of my WTB post he had me tipped off to goodwill books.com and they had it!

Lucky S.O.B.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
About 2 or 3 years ago I took my kids to play on the playground at the same park that @Matt Ellerbee works now. When we got there I noticed a Suburban parked sideways across 3 parking spots facing the playground. I didn't really think anything of it because it's not really a busy park and we were the only other people there. I played with the kids for a few minutes and then went and sat down on the bench. I looked at the Suburban and I see a guy sitting in the driver's seat and then I see a head bobbing. At this point I'm a little annoyed they didn't take their endeavors somewhere else but whatever. A few minutes later I look over and dude is in the back seat pounding away on this chick. I'm sure they had a fun time explaining that to the cops. Hate to be a cock block but there is plenty of parking elsewhere at that park that's not right in front of a damn playground.

Perhaps they had no other place?