Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
First Chinese /66\ mag did have 5 horizontal ribs.
JD was right about that.
But no China stamp on floorplate.
Just the /66\ marking on the back bottom near spine.

From da interwebs....
China
The Chinese started production of the AK-47 in 1956. The earliest Chinese AK-47/Type 56 mag is generally referred to as the “Sino-Soviet Model” by collectors. The body is of the First European Ribbed Type and has a blued floorplate that is very similar to a number of Warsaw Pact types. The biggest difference is the use of a blued stepped-follower instead of the elongated oval bulge pattern follower found on European type mags. The body of the mag carries a black phosphate finish. A check of the bottom rear of the mag will almost always show a “66” in a triangle stamping that represents Factory 626 in the Hei Long Jing Province of China.
The pics of the follower are suspiciously absent.

Last edited:

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I feel like I’m his annoying ass girlfriend and he won’t answer my calls. I just wanna buy your Mak you slimy fuck
He works a lot of hours with a 1 hour trip both ways plus he don't log on every day. 7/12s plus driving don't leave much free time for a family man.
Took me several days going back and forth to make a deal with him since he don't live on the trader