• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Well my ammo was shipped yesterday but the mags haven't been shipped yet. I hate buying stuff on ebay. It is pot luck every time.

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
image.jpg image.jpg

So, when I buy guns I look at them as a investment. I either put money into saving, or buy guns. I feel like it's just as good as gold really. I've never lost money on a firearm transaction. At least not yet. So with that said about 3 years ago I sold my Colt 6920 "LE Military Use only" stamped AR at a stupid profit. Right around sandy hook. I did so to put a down payment on an engagement ring. We have been together for 3 years but we made it official August 1st.

I paid the ring off within a year(I had a really good year with my company). After paying the ring off I realized that I didn't need to sell, and I was kind of upset because that AR was my baby. Took amazing care of it. I shot the riffle maybe 100 times. Cleaned it, and put it back in the original packing only to take it out and fondle it.

The other day I came home from work and their was a box on my bed. it didn't hit me at first, but after a few second I noticed the colt logo on the box. I thought "oh my god, she got me another colt 6920 to replace the one I sold". After opening the box I quickly realized that it was the one I sold 3 years ago! I had the serial number memorized haha. Thinking there is no way she could find the buyer after three years I pulled up some pics I had of it. Sure as shit it was my original RIFLE.

I sat on the bed holding my little metal baby in disbelief. I had a lot of guys tell me it was a mistake to sell the gun. Every time I went to the range or saw the stamped LE's I would be kind of upset. I never voiced any of that to my wife. Before she knew about the ring she couldn't understand why I would sell my favorite RIFLE. I just told her it was to catch up on bills. After proposing a buddy of mine got drunk and told her that I gave up the RIFLE to get the down payment on the ring. She asked me about three months after I proposed if it was true. I told her yes, but explained to her my theory on guns being a form of savings for me.

She is amazing. She literally hunted down the guy I sold it to and bought it back for me. 3 years later.

Soulmate.

Last edited: