Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
speaking of lost guns, do the cops call you if they recover a firearm that was stolen from you? How do they get in contact or do they even bother? @Jds556762
Only pistol i got back was recovered by Douglas County and it took 8 months for them to conclude the investigation of the guy who stole mine and several others.
I had to go to and prove i owned it and prove that it was mine (I had Original Receipt where I bought it and I had the pictures and Serial number as well).
Took about 20 minuets to get it from them but i had my property returned no problem.
Still have the revolver that was stolen out of my car to this day that Douglas County Recovered.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
speaking of lost guns, do the cops call you if they recover a firearm that was stolen from you? How do they get in contact or do they even bother? @Jds556762
They’ve called me before and said they had my pistol, but it was reported stolen so they had the information

bad thing is it was 1.5 years after I left Alaska and they wouldn’t ship it to Ga so some fuck boi cop in Fairbanks got himself a free beretta I’m sure

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Only pistol i got back was recovered by Douglas County and it took 8 months for them to conclude the investigation of the guy who stole mine and several others.
I had to go to and prove i owned it and prove that it was mine (I had Original Receipt where I bought it and I had the pictures and Serial number as well).
Took about 20 minuets to get it from them but i had my property returned no problem.
Still have the revolver that was stolen out of my car to this day that Douglas County Recovered.
So they called you? I feel like I need to call APD and check in on it

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
They’ve called me before and said they had my pistol, but it was reported stolen so they had the information

bad thing is it was 1.5 years after I left Alaska and they wouldn’t ship it to Ga so some fuck boi cop in Fairbanks got himself a free beretta I’m sure
lmao fuck boy cop. I think I remember years ago you talking on ODT about a stolen gun of yours that was recovered up in New England? Is that the same one?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
So they called you? I feel like I need to call APD and check in on it
Honestly Yes they did but that is because i gave my number and called at least twice a month till they caught the guy.
He was trying to sell my pistol at a Pawnshop and that is how he was caught.

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
I just want to say, thanks. For bringing up what her BF told me when I was 13. I wanted reoccurring nightmares again. But also hahaha

Anyone else just hide out at a longhorn and sit at the bar and listen to the the sugar babies tell grandaddy what they’d do to him? Or is it just me....