• Total voters

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Been an up and down emotional day. First, shout out to @Rabbit2047 who sold some stuff of mine at the show this weekend which will cover my own upcoming quarterly blood testing to monitor my condition. Thanks again, my friend.

It's been a difficult day for Suz. She started having trouble breathing & feeling like something was pressing on her chest. They did an EKG & some kind of breathing treatment, which loosened up a lot of phlegm so she's been coughing that up. She started feeling feverish & when they checked, she had a fever if 101*. They've started her on antibiotics & the doctor is reviewing her meds to see if anything seems like it should be changed. They also took blood & urine samples for testing. The doctor says not to worry too much because they caught this so quickly & he hopes she'll be feeling better by morning from the antibiotics.

Now more waiting for a phone call to find out. Which sucks. Big time.

Prayers for you and Suz Grunk

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
anyone know a good roofing and tree companies? insurance is going to cover the majority of our new roof so i need to find a decent company and pull the trigger on them.

We were very happy with the work Dr Roof did for us a number of years back.

On a different note, hang in there @Grunk!

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Congratulations @triplestack3!

Also, thanks everyone for the prayers & well-wishes for Suz. Just got a call, her fever broke sometime in the early AM. The antibiotics appear to be worth. Have to wait on all the test results to know for sure, but seems like a simple infection. They're going to continue the breathing treatments as a precaution.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Congratulations @triplestack3!

Also, thanks everyone for the prayers & well-wishes for Suz. Just got a call, her fever broke sometime in the early AM. The antibiotics appear to be worth. Have to wait on all the test results to know for sure, but seems like a simple infection. They're going to continue the breathing treatments as a precaution.
prayers answered thank you Jesus!!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Awesome! Get ready for your life to be pink shit everywhere
I already got my first experience keeping big brother from slapping little brother within 10 minutes of getting in the front door. He's young too and doesn't know anything about babies despite his own recent history.