• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I was going to say "Riverwalk" but it looks like you've already found it.

Ft Sam Houston? I did my AIT back in the day there. They used to have a small museum there but keep in mind I was there back in '86. I was in-between classes when I heard about the Challenger tragedy.

Dang, that was a long time ago...

Reactions: Mac11FA
Jul 2, 2015
A little plea deal and back on the streets in just a couple years with new tricks of the trade they learned in prison ready to do this all over again.

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
There's an aura about this place.

When I stepped inside the compound an immense feeling of respect and gratitude came over me.

I am humbled to be here and more humbled to see so many other people here.

There's a few places I've been that have moved me like this. The 9-11 memorial in NYC, the Oklahoma Federal Building memorial in OKC, and the Holocaust museum in DC.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Im reaching out here all for some insight ideas for the middle school Science Project. I'm sure most have kids going through the same thing right now. Maybe someone else could use some help too. All you scientist and engineers feel free to suggest here. The experiment has to solve a problem make our day to day living better. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
My son did a project last year. He tested the acidity of different types of fruit to see which generated the most current and would potentially work best as a battery. He enjoyed it and scored well.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
That's an excellent experiment sounds like it solves a problem and takes time to generate dats from different fruits. Thanks @Kobayashi

Reactions: Kobayashi

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Volcano, but suppose everyone by actually launching magma at supersonic speeds with a good lead melting hot plate and black powder
I don't think that strawberry flavored gelatin all over the class would generate a passing grade but would definitely be cool though. LoL

H

Hoss

As a woman I can handle the dog issue. Was just starting a discussion to see how common it is and if anyone had any experience with this issue. Some people need to get the fuck off their high horse. End rant. Amen to that

Sorry but if your man sits idly by while you protect your family and livestock from a pack of wild carnivores yall should both start seeing other men.

H

Hoss

I took this picture a few hours ago. Can you guess what it is?

WP_20150816_15_59_19_Pro_zpsd5ivqxsy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
Inside of the rocket engine of a Saturn 5

Edit...I should say "ass end of the first stage booster"

Maybe not a Saturn 5 but a rocket engine.