Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
How are your guns rusting after 3 days without power?
The 5.45 wasr is the only one that I think was affected, and it had a little surface rust to get the ball rolling. Between burning candles for light and keeping all the windows open the house has been an absolute swamp for the last 4 days as the temp has bounced from mid to low 40’s up to the high 70’s. I think it made a minor issue into a worse one with the humidity and condensation building up. The pistol that I had to clean is just old as fuck so that was just surface rust and was a breeze

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I’m almost certain they can cross your land to get to theirs. Don’t quote me on that but I think a friend of mine had a similar situation and there was nothing that could be done. It was in Texas though may be different here. I believe the crossers had to prove their was no other way to get access to their land without crossing his or something like that.
Legal term might be an easement?

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I’m almost certain they can cross your land to get to theirs. Don’t quote me on that but I think a friend of mine had a similar situation and there was nothing that could be done. It was in Texas though may be different here. I believe the crossers had to prove their was no other way to get access to their land without crossing his or something like that.

its not their land. there is a lake they are trying to access. they used to access the lake through our property which they no longer can. they now want to cut a new road to it around our property but to do so would mean cutting through eitehr county property or through a lot where no one lives but that they dont own.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
why do your neighbors want to go through your land to cut through so bad? Are they out there hunting or something?

there is a lake they want to fish but have no access to. best part is had they been nice and asked from the get go we prob would have let them use the existing road without issue but they acted like they owned the place so we had to throw them out.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
That's a great first bake too! Izzy's are my favorite, and that is a really nice one. I'm glad you like it!

There's my sweet boy! He is such a goofball. Has he seen the chickens yet? I'm super interested to see how he reacts to them, lol.

they both saw some chickens right before dinner, Kalash couldn’t have cared less, Jasmine was VERY interested lol