• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Not trying to start an argument, but here's the point.

It was quite apparent that he just didn't "feel" like selling me ammo. I wanted 2 boxes of CCI .17hmr, which he joked to his buddy about not being able to remember(you'll remember that shit if you have to write it on your arm in sharpie), then informed me that they weren't selling any more handgun ammo, which I in turn enlightened him to the fact that they were rimfire rifle rounds.

I know they had that shit in the back because they damn sure didn't send it back to Arkansas.

He said they weren't selling ammo at all "because of the election". Bullshit. I don't really give a goddam what he felt like doing. So what this clown can refuse to sell me a microwave because it rained last week....? Difference is I don't have a constitutional right to nuke my leftovers.

The hell with all that. Gimme my fuckin bullets.
I hope you sue and lose and learn to not go to Walmart for any reason. It’s absolute shit.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@2Glocks and Mrs.2Glocks are my superheroes. Thank y'all again for watching my pups while our house is being rebuilt! I seriously owe y'all more than I could ever repay you.

And BTW, he's not lying about how big that damn mule is, lol. It could get it's ears cropped and put wigs around its feet and blend in with the Budweiser horses, lol. Pictures definitely don't do it justice as to how big it is!

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
man what started off as a nice day in teh wood and fishing ended up with me almost getting into a fight with two of the neighbors and now im about certain that its time to contact a property attorney.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I wish they'd do away with this daylight savings time bs. It used to get dark at almost 7, now it's an hour earlier. 5:44pm is sundown now? Give me a fucking break. Move the time back 30 minutes and leave it alone. Grrrr.

Screenshot_20201101-161607_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201101-161626_Chrome.jpg

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Can you get copies of the platts?

yup and we've had it surveyed already but neighbors arnt wanting to listen. they want to be able to access some land on the otherside of ours but to do so would HAVE to cross ours which we've said isnt ok. it ended in a huge argument and i had to walk away telling them we'll handle it in court.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
yup and we've had it surveyed already but neighbors arnt wanting to listen. they want to be able to access some land on the otherside of ours but to do so would HAVE to cross ours which we've said isnt ok. it ended in a huge argument and i had to walk away telling them we'll handle it in court.

SET range day? I think we have some guns and ammo amongst us

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

That sucks to hear though. But if that's what it takes...

Can you ask the local PD about hanging no trespassing signs and if that would give you any legal recourse? Just trying to find a cheaper and quicker alternative than going through the courts. However the court siding with you would be shoving a big old boot straight up their ass.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
SET range day? I think we have some guns and ammo amongst us

tried that plenty lol. i've shot huge amounts of tannerite up there.

basically these are just some old guys who used to use the property for years before it was bought, we'll now the property is owned and they dont like the fact that they cant continue to use it.

The arugments boiling down now that we've kicked them off of our land they want to cut a new road through the neighboring piece of land they also dont own and we've told tehm that if they try we'll contact law enforcement as they cant just cut property they dont own.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
That sucks to hear though. But if that's what it takes...

Can you ask the local PD about hanging no trespassing signs and if that would give you any legal recourse? Just trying to find a cheaper and quicker alternative than going through the courts. However the court siding with you would be shoving a big old boot straight up their ass.

we've had cops out here for this before but they've basically siad there isnt much they can do without a judges order and this has been an issue for the past couple years so im ready to just have a judges ruiling and be done with it.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
@2Glocks and Mrs.2Glocks are my superheroes. Thank y'all again for watching my pups while our house is being rebuilt! I seriously owe y'all more than I could ever repay you.

And BTW, he's not lying about how big that damn mule is, lol. It could get it's ears cropped and put wigs around its feet and blend in with the Budweiser horses, lol. Pictures definitely don't do it justice as to how big it is!

Any time dude you’re pups are always welcome here!! Kalash and I are going to do a photo shoot at some point in matching adidas tracksuits :pound:

BBA5C13E-BA36-43D4-942B-3AF68D83E6E8.jpeg