• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Not trying to start an argument, but here's the point.

It was quite apparent that he just didn't "feel" like selling me ammo. I wanted 2 boxes of CCI .17hmr, which he joked to his buddy about not being able to remember(you'll remember that shit if you have to write it on your arm in sharpie), then informed me that they weren't selling any more handgun ammo, which I in turn enlightened him to the fact that they were rimfire rifle rounds.

I know they had that shit in the back because they damn sure didn't send it back to Arkansas.

He said they weren't selling ammo at all "because of the election". Bullshit. I don't really give a goddam what he felt like doing. So what this clown can refuse to sell me a microwave because it rained last week....? Difference is I don't have a constitutional right to nuke my leftovers.

The hell with all that. Gimme my fuckin bullets.
*boolits

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
This how I react when Walmart doesn’t gimme my shit and that’s for real. We both flex our rights

View attachment 105311
Well it could've gone like that, but instead I calmly asked him for my stuff, he said no, I asked why, then I left. Thats how you win a lawsuit lol.