GA
Zip code

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Selling some ak parts I got when I De-bubba'd a tacticool ak if any of yall are interested Ill sell the lot to Kalash Klub for 190. I'm clearing out shit i dont use for cash to buy .308 ammo after i get some HK 91 mags from @2Glocks

How does that drum do for you?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Jeddak
what were the doses that should be taken for that slew of vitamins you posted out?
For Adult only (children are different), check with your doc, etc.
I am not a doctor, so do not take it as a gospel. These are my conclusions. They could be right, but they could be wrong.
1000mg of C+5mg of Zinc (combo pill) on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday.

1000mg Lyposomal (cyclosomal) delivery Vit C+50mg of Zinc on Wedneaday and Saturday. Do not exceed 60mg of Zinc in a day. Higher dosage prevents copper from absorption.

Daily 2000IU of D3. I work outside a LOT, so I get natural D3. If you are body does not produce a lot of natural Vitamin D3 or you spend a lot of time indoors, 4000IU of D3 might be in order. Have blood work done after a couple of weeks. Most people are highly deficient in D3. D3 regulates immune system.
(Vitamin D2 is NOT the same. I read enough about D2 to never want it.)

Turmeric + black pepper, cyclosome/ liposomal delivery 500mg. If regular turmeric+pepper I would double the dosage.

NAC 600mg 4 days a week.

Querceting 800mg 3 days a week, alternating with NAC

To fight regular colds and flues, add elderberry. 2000mg daily or 1000mg Lyposomal delivery.

If you cannot find supplements in the store, reach out to me. Several guys on the thread buy stuff from me, but I will not push brands I am selling over regular store brands. I think mine are better, but everybody needs to make their own descision.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Brother in laws friend is a NATURAL.

After the safety talk I started her off with the Heritage .22lr pistol and a bolt action .22 rifle. We spent a bit getting stance and sight alignment down. Once she was comfortable with those we started breaking out the big stuff.

She hit 5 out of 5 cans at 30 yards with the Marlin 30-30
She hit 5 out of 5 cans with the AK
She hit 4 out of 4 cans with the 12 gauge

She shot my G23 some as well and was crushing it.

Not bad at all for a first time shooter. She's getting her carry permit soon and wants to come back up to practice.

Plus she doesn't own a car, only and Indian Motorcycle lmao

I’ve found that “Naturals” are common among first-time shooters who are of reasonable or above average intelligence.
I think it’s because they have listened carefully, and are applying the basics properly.
What I’ve also noticed is that quite often after a successful first time, many will have subsequent unsuccessful trips to the range, because they seem to forget the basics and the bad habits start to pop up.
Chief among those bad habits is the feeling that since the first time went so well, there’s no need to practice.
Bit of advice: Try to get her to keep at it, and when things start to go badly, switch to the non-dominant hand. It’s like a reset switch, because the shooter can’t ignore the basics, and they focus all over again - if they don’t let frustration get the better of them.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Women always seemed to shoot better than men when I was teaching. I think they listen better and don’t have the “I know how to shoot a gun gimme that thing” mentality. They really hone in on what you’re saying and don’t have the ego-problem as often
QFT. Absolutely.