• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
How were you able to shoot guns there? Did you go to a military base? I heard they privatized their military some years back, I guess after 1991
No military base. Not necessary to go through all that BS like Vickers and others did when you don’t have cameras rolling.
Connections and spending a little time and money building trust work no matter what continent you’re on. They always want to impress foreigners and they go out of their way to do it with everything you can imagine. It was easy to find and play with various guns in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, France and Spain. I was offered some for sale but of course couldn’t do it. In Germany and UK it was a more difficult besides the low level questionable connections which I don’t mess with.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You need to get a P80 lower for that sucker... It changes the grip and to something much better
I changed the grip angle with a heat gun. Feels much better!
Maybe when I hit the lottery I’ll fix it up with a better lower. As it is, I’ve not shot it much.

Do you have to buy lottery tickets to win?

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I got a buddy over in the Netherlands stationed at Some small ass Walmart sized base guarding some Cold War satellite. I need to get over there and make a trip to Russia. Always wanted to go there
You’ll have a great time if you remember some things:
Respect them and they will respect you.
Don’t show off any typical American ignorance bullshit unless they specifically ask and don’t try to claim you‘re superior in any way or you’ll be put in your place very quick (some friends had that happen and they straightened up quick)
If you’re nice when drunk (like me) you’ll do fine.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Don’t show off any typical American ignorance bullshit unless they specifically ask and don’t try to claim you‘re superior in any way or you’ll be put in your place very quick (some friends had that happen and they straightened up quick)
And bring USD cash.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I like to think I’m rather Easy to get along with. I find other cultures very interesting (well for the most part). Look forward to visiting overseas sometime hopefully soon. Hopefully COVID will end and we can all get back to the “good ole days” circa 2019

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I like to think I’m rather Easy to get along with. I find other cultures very interesting (well for the most part). Look forward to visiting overseas sometime hopefully soon. Hopefully COVID will end and we can all get back to the “good ole days” circa 2019
Yeah man, definitely. I can’t wait to go back to Europe since I usually go 3-5x a year.
Traveling and seeing other cultures and methods is one of the best things we can do to understand and evaluate things in general. Then coming back here it’s so obvious how easy we have it and we can make wiser decisions and easily improve our quality of life since we have the means to do so.