• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
How many arms do you have to carry gun shit around with though?

ive personally decided to keep my guns at a smaller quantity but higher quality and to invest in stuff I may have to use one day not just collect.

ive had pretty large collections for sure, and still own some fun stuff (SBR 10/22, VZ61, SBR AR-9) but as of now I’m focusing on some high quality useful kit.

pretty much my main rifles are all I need at this point.

Two Rivers RPK and Galil ACE completely done up how I like them for my 7.62 needs, with a BOAT load of ammo, mags and drums.

Geissele 14.5” Super Duty and 10.3” SBR completely done up how I like them with a lot of ammo and mags.

Night vision and a good helmet set up

ammo game on point, good armor and carrying device

having 50 long guns and 50 pistols doesn’t do it for me anymore with the way things are going.

Id rather Have my kit on no-shit point now days and NVGs is a no-brainer force multiplier

I have decided to do something similar. Liquidate my arms down to just what I need, eexcept for antiques/collector investments and dump the rest of the money into replacement parts for my combat firearms /manual tools.

When TEOTWAEKI goes down, being able to fix/repair things without power tools is gonna be an invaluable resource. Fortunately I am one hell of an old school gunsmith. And a decent general mechanic

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
All he can find is a psa kit. Maybe @cmshoot can help him out if he needs it put together, my buddy is all the way in Douglasville

TruPrep has an excellent selection of Aero uppers and lowers. Currently there are a bunch of factory assembled BCM lowers in stock, BA barrels, a slew of BCG’s, tons of furniture, and everything else he would need.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
My buddy is just getting into guns to protect his family, looking for a starter ar if anyone has a extra they wanna sell without raping him
I got a windicator 4 inch .38spl for $205.

I need to buy one screw to get it operational and I wanted to replace the rubber grips with wood but never found any.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Staycation this week with the kids out of school. Made their little asses help do yard work this morning. Ran out and had to jump my oldest daughters friends mom's car off and made a beer run(with my .22 on my hip OWB loaded up with snake shot, oops). Shower and now sitting on the porch listening to some old-school rap and drinking beer. Pork tenderloin going on the grill in a little bit, hopefully before I have too many beers.

Screenshot_20200921-142055_YouTube Music.jpg