• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Pools kill more kids then guns... Why is there no mom group on behalf of drowned children?

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Im trying to track down a TRD Sport hood for my Tacoma and I don't really want to pay $350 for a new one and pay to get it painted.

I was wondering if there are any good junkyards in the Northwest GA area? My uncle owns Bohanons in Fort O but can't go there(family problems over said business).

Any leads would be appreciated.
Have you looked on eBay?

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
My step son brought home the Cub Scout program today from school. We are excited about it. First meeting is at the end of the month. Space camp in October. I too am a webelos drop out. My step father was too busy with work to keep me involved. I made sure to keep my little brother going.
The scout lead I had was also female. It was boring as shit. Probably why I lost interest.

Last edited:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
my heart is still broke from the basset years ago. need a pup so it wont terrorize the outside kitty's that found us years ago.and the big hairy inside cat

BTW... I grew up with Basset Hounds... They are uber lazy... And every one I knew could not care less about cats... If you have Rabbit's then the mild mannered Basset, will turn into a God-damn raging beast.

Reactions: sam

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
hairy-met-sally.jpg

Not sure where to buy this one, but it looks like a fast growing bush to me.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I have always looked for "volunteer" fir trees around my property and planted them where I needed them. They will grow fast as well and they cost nothing more than a little elbow grease to dig them up and move them. Plus, they are already growing in the soil they will be planted in so no need for additives.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
BTW... I grew up with Basset Hounds... They are uber lazy... And every one I knew could not care less about cats... If you have Rabbit's then the mild mannered Basset, will turn into a God-damn raging beast.
Had. A basset for many years. Was greAt dog.