• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'm noticing when I go out, perfect strangers will make conversation for anything possible. It's happening a lot lately. I think ppl are getting tired of being cooped up and having to social distance.

So we can social distance and be safe from the WuFlu and deal with mental health issues (lonesomeness and isolation) or we can say fuck it and have a social life and be happy. I truly hate the times we are in. Not for me, i can handle it so far. But I worry for society in general.

Ok, that was my random thought rambling post for the day.
Oddly, I’m headed in the opposite direction. I’m talking to random people LESS than I used to. Probably because I’m not wearing a mask and half expect to get clapped for it.
But also, you can’t tell if someone is getting the joke when they are masked.
Masks suck.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Oddly, I’m headed in the opposite direction. I’m talking to random people LESS than I used to. Probably because I’m not wearing a mask and half expect to get clapped for it.
But also, you can’t tell if someone is getting the joke when they are masked.
Masks suck.
same I try to avoid talking to people because I am usually not wearing a mask if I am working I am wearing one and I just feel dumb talking to folks with it on so I tend to avoid or limit convo. Fucking 2020 sucks dick