• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
dWEVgS.jpg

Sigh.... another kit ready to be demilled and assembled but I am not feeling it

I recognize that AB2!!!!

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
It's because guys like @noclevername , @Wudee , @Rabbit2047 , @Balthaz and @Leadhoof have all become privy to the world of Black Magic that is AK building.

It's somewhat akin to VOODOO, and requires blood sacrifices, headspace gauges, snake charming (not the @karlvv type), riveting tools, scrotum piercing, witches' cauldrons, the AK Book of the Dead, and catatonic gypsies dancing under a full moon.

So, while a typical MORON like myself (or @cmshoot ;) ) can assemble an AR-15 (well, I SOMETIMES get it right...), it takes one of the above-mentioned Witch Doctors to do an AK...correctly.

I’ve built AK’s, it’s just not something I care to do anymore. I used to build and hand-checker 1911’s, as well......used to.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

And the 7.62 version

Cool thing about the Gen 3 now is that you can take off that stupid ass pic rail on top. The older gens you couldn’t remove it or you’d loose your purge. I actually wrote them requesting they did that down the road and I’m super happy to see they did. I’ll probably buy one just because of that, and I’ll probably buy the one below too because it’s awesome.

And then this little gem

I actually don't like the horseshoe reticle in 2x because it's too small. Chevron would be better, like the x39 style. When you get to 3x it's noticeably better from a magnification/spotting standpoint as well as sorting the reticle.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I actually don't like the horseshoe reticle in 2x because it's too small. Chevron would be better, like the x39 style. When you get to 3x it's noticeably better from a magnification/spotting standpoint as well as sorting the reticle.
You may be able to get em in different reticles? It didn’t look too small when I was looking through it but I wasn’t shooting just staring at the chicks ass who was walking her dogs. That took up 80% of the view tho