• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
As a tech I understand what's important and waiting on a truck that never arrives to replace my QuAlItY tool is just as bad a a junk one.

Like stated before. Hand tool and diag equipment is a must to buy off a truck even if they never show to service or warranty you. But I'll be damned if Ever buy a name brand box again. I have a couple that sit at home and work out of a cheap box at work.

You do you and Ill continue to diag and repair every vehicle that hits our business 10 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Whatever works for you.
We all state our opinions which may or may not apply depending on lots of things

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

Perhaps, but I hope it is more than that. It is more than that too me. I’ve worked hard and spent tens of thousands of dollars to build a great community. We have 10,277 members... I’m certain not all are banned members from other communities. If some of us would truly love this community and be active in its growth rather than just enjoying the fruits that are offered, we would grow and that in turn would provide revenue to build this site out better.

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I’ve found that when someone tags me in a thread I hadn’t known about, I’ll often follow that thread and check in on updates as I’m able.
Reality is that while I love the SET site, and have a lot of friends here, I miss out on a lot of content because I’m not very good at finding stuff here unless I’m tagged into it, or someone says “hey, did you see that thread about...”

I’d be the WORST Mod ever. Lol.

What would help you find things better?
Have you seen the New Posts link?
Have you seen the Live Fees link? (Although it’s being reworked)

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Perhaps, but I hope it is more than that. It is more than that too me. I’ve worked hard and spent tens of thousands of dollars to build a great community. We have 10,277 members... I’m certain not all are banned members from other communities. If some of us would truly love this community and be active in its growth rather than just enjoying the fruits that are offered, we would grow and that in turn would provide revenue to build this site out better.
I'm not banned in any forum anywhere (that I know of). Tried several & this place was the 1st that I found to be a true community. My efforts to grow it are small because my world is small. Mostly I stay at home to care for my wife. The SET community has been a godsend for us.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If you sell your tools, what are you going to use? You are too young for the Shady Acres senior living community...

View attachment 96594

I have a 2nd Snap-On box inside the house. It will go with my son when he moves out but I can use them until then. He just turned 10, so I have some time to replace what I sell lol!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I have a 2nd Snap-On box inside the house. It will go with my son when he moves out but I can use them until then. He just turned 10, so I have some time to replace what I sell lol!

Which by the way, a rollaway and a set of tools inside the house is one of the best things I ever did! Anytime something needs fixing or put together in the house, I don't have to go to the garage to fetch tools, I just go to the spare bedroom!

Wayne allen

Scout
Aug 11, 2020
Cartersville, ga
Yeah
Got a recruit
@Wayne allen is good people and we've been trading around for prob 10 years.

He drinks that Glock kool-aide but don't hold that against him

Good to see you in here Wayne
There is an introduction forum somewhere around here if you haven't found it yet

Not anymore sir..I sold every glock I own.
Cz,canik,witness for me now .