• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
That was one of the first things we really noticed when we moved out here. The stars are amazing. We lay on the back deck and watch for the ISS, Hubble or a myriad of other satellites.
thats the same thing we did our first night of owning it ...lol then we heard coyote's and the wife went in :tsk: she can be such a city girl some times lol

ChangeTheGame

Hunter
Aug 12, 2015
Salem, NH
Zip code
at the Waffle House with my son. I am about to go to town on a Bacon Egg Chesse sandwich on white. Hash browns, scattered, smothered, covered, and chuncked. Anyone else love the waho?
I've only ever been to waffle house on one occasion, but it was great, and breakfast for ANY meal is acceptable in my book!

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Worked at my mom's hair salon growing up, running the front desk. But first actual job after that I was detailing cars for a detail shop. Made great money there.

Reactions: Mac11FA

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
@sam @Hoss or anyone out in bfe ....... there is some walking paths that leads to the next property next to mine ( sellers moms house ) i want to fill them in what should i plant ???

Reactions: sam

ChangeTheGame

Hunter
Aug 12, 2015
Salem, NH
Zip code
Washing dishes in a nursing home kitchen. My mom was a nurse there, and helped me land the gig on my 14th birthday (first day I could legally work in NH). Pay was excellent for the time for someone my age (I was started out at $13/hour, with an extra 20% added on because I didn't need benefits), so I quickly started banking a ton of cash. Ended up staying there a few years, working my way up to cooking, but left for what I thought was a "better" opportunity. I sometimes wish I was still there, because I would be MUCH better off right now, but hindsight is 20/20 and everything happens for a reason.

Reactions: Mac11FA

medium187mph

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Jun 4, 2015
Lagrange, GA
If you cut a tip, it shoots 3 more out. I have 200 yards of this stuff and its ferocious!!!!!

I would say it grew an easy 4' a year and I would cut it back to a small hedge. I didn't get to it this year and it's a good 15' high!!!!

$15 at Home Depot 3 gal containers

I will take a pic tomorrow and post it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaeagnus

Reactions: sam