Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
See, I think you should buy THAT THING for your Somali rust-bucket. Because those guys don't get the good stuff anyway.
It'll be more authentic.

Especially if you lose a hand or an eye....VERY pirate......
If I buy a c39 it’s gonna be dirt cheap. Otherwise I’ll go sar1, wasr, UF, MAYBE another mak90. I just wanna get a European rifle

Reactions: 3x

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Don't you guys ever venture outside of this thread?

It's the afternoon of the 22nd. Be there or be square!

Always a great time. Meeting @Grunk in person alone makes it worth it even if you didn't get to drink great beers...
That's me! always the side show! Favorite lines form this song:

I try to tell my girlfriend she's the only one that I've got
This chick I hardly knows keeps on telling her she's not
She got a loaded pistol, she waves it all the time
Says some times you gotta kill a boy to keep his ass in line
Well that's the way she sees it, she says she saw it on the news
It's a circus out here mama, Your baby's got the sideshow blues

Reactions: 3x and Hayata

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Hayata - I've been using the 00 grease you were kind enough to give away last time I saw you, and it's AWESOME.

Thanks again!

I've used about 1/3 of the bottle already, putting it in every gun I have touched lately.

When you get a chance, drop a line on where I can get more?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@Grunk i have been slammed busy between fire dept, gun store, and the mill. I promise you this package will go out soon. I keep throwing in extra shit for you that I find. Sorry for the delay but I know you will love it. I already told @Jds556762 e everything in it, plus the extra stiff I found lastnight.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk i have been slammed busy between fire dept, gun store, and the mill. I promise you this package will go out soon. I keep throwing in extra shit for you that I find. Sorry for the delay but I know you will love it. I already told @Jds556762 e everything in it, plus the extra stiff I found lastnight.
No worries man. It'll be much appreciated whenever it shows up.

This is starting to confuse family members when they see stuff though. When we were at my nephew's Sunday night, i took @2Glocks gas mask bag. When everybody asked where I got it I responded, "A package just showed up at the house." Same with the tomahawk from @EugenFJR. I was telling my grandnephew about it & that we'd learn to throw it together. His mom asked where I got it & again I responded, "It just showed up in the mail one day." :noidea:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

You found an extra stiff?

Been bringing corpses home from work with you?

Look out, if @AirOpsMgr finds out you're treading on his territory of frozen hookers, he'll take you out to the woodshed with @karlvv

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Hayata - I've been using the 00 grease you were kind enough to give away last time I saw you, and it's AWESOME.

Thanks again!

I've used about 1/3 of the bottle already, putting it in every gun I have touched lately.

When you get a chance, drop a line on where I can get more?

Bring a container to the M&D and I'll give ya plenty.

Yeah, I'm diggin' pretty hard on this grease myself.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk going off your last mail call, there is even something in there that I know your wife will already claim as hers. Sorry :pound:
Not surprised. A female friend of mine told me at tour wedding, "You do realize Suz's wardrobe just doubled & yours got cut in half, don't you?" I have learned over the last 30+ years that it apples to all my stuff, not just wardrobe. :pout:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
OK. So to update y’all on my retard fiasco from last weekend. I took @slapshut advice and ran a socket through the gas tube. Started out with a 11/32 which is virtually the same size as the piston head. Piston rod still wouldn’t cycle. Upgraded to a 3/8 and that did it but mother fucker that was a lot of banging. The 3/8 is just slightly larger than the piston head

0694CB2D-C361-436A-8A7E-D83B384F2639.jpeg D7F18895-736D-4BD0-8E11-EF85DF86E41A.jpeg