• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
In June 2020, American Express received information from law enforcement indicating that Tiraturian and his business, Kalashnikov USA, are under investigation for potential sanctions-related violations. The allegations are the subject of several investigative news reports published in late-2019, which allege that Kalashnikov USA received a $1 million business loan from a former affiliate, Kalashnikov Concern, which has been subject to economic sanctions since July 2014, in the wake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine and subsequent annexation of Crimea. Reports indicate that the $1 million loan was sent via four transactions from companies registered in the British Virgin Islands, via Swedbank, and ultimately deposited in accounts at Bank of America that are controlled by key people at Kalashnikov USA.

Based on our investigation, all relationships with Tiraturian, Kalashnikov USA, and an associate were terminated and Tiraturian and his associates were added to the Prohibited List.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
@Balthaz you would think as long as they took to bring them out it would of been built right. It’s a good chance all of them are like that
Not Sure on that but i have heard of cosmetic blems and other minor issues that they let slip by.
Mine seems to be one of the worst ones I have herd of so far but it does seem that they are using us (The Customer) as their testing market.
Someone else here I think pointed that out.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
In June 2020, American Express received information from law enforcement indicating that Tiraturian and his business, Kalashnikov USA, are under investigation for potential sanctions-related violations. The allegations are the subject of several investigative news reports published in late-2019, which allege that Kalashnikov USA received a $1 million business loan from a former affiliate, Kalashnikov Concern, which has been subject to economic sanctions since July 2014, in the wake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine and subsequent annexation of Crimea. Reports indicate that the $1 million loan was sent via four transactions from companies registered in the British Virgin Islands, via Swedbank, and ultimately deposited in accounts at Bank of America that are controlled by key people at Kalashnikov USA.

Based on our investigation, all relationships with Tiraturian, Kalashnikov USA, and an associate were terminated and Tiraturian and his associates were added to the Prohibited List.
Is this recent? For some reason I believe I’ve heard this before.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub