Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Things are at least progressing, FINALLY.

Got a few places to touch up and finish striping the garage, finish painting the floor and add the color chips. Hopefully no one steals my riding mower since I can't put it back in the garage :eek:

20200803_154528.jpg 20200803_153055.jpg 20200803_153152.jpg

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
What ever happened to the art of negotiation. All I see now on ODT is I’ll take it without even trying to bargain. Are they scared to barter?

That’s what drives these prices up, you think it’s people price gouging but it’s really the consumer who panic buys ILL TAKE IT without any sort of negotiation taking place.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code

BangBang

Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
What ever happened to the art of negotiation. All I see now on ODT is I’ll take it without even trying to bargain. Are they scared to barter?

That’s what drives these prices up, you think it’s people price gouging but it’s really the consumer who panic buys ILL TAKE IT without any sort of negotiation taking place.
No kidding. I was half-ass browsing for a Glock 48 the other day and nearly every listing was gone with an “I’ll take it!” and had several “Next in line!” comments.

I guess it’s a sellers market right now.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill

I'll take it is how it's really done on every other firearm forum and has been for years. I like it that way. Either you like the price and pay it or move along.

The ODT is the place where all the Lowballing Neckbeard Fudds try to haggle. I cannot stand that ish!!!

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
No kidding. I was half-ass browsing for a Glock 48 the other day and nearly every listing was gone with an “I’ll take it!” and had several “Next in line!” comments.

I guess it’s a sellers market right now.
It def is. It’s not even worth looking cus chances are some Fudd has already peed all over whatever it is you are looking for without even attempting to making an offer. That’s what drive prices up, that and OOS’s cause panic buying.

People I guess are so IN need of said gun they can’t even fathom sending a offer in with the potential on missing out on the gun sale.

BangBang

Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I'll take it is how it's really done on every other firearm forum and I like it that way. Either you like the price and pay it or move along.

The ODT is the place where all the Lowballing neckbeard Fudds try to haggle. I cannot stand that ish!!!
What? You don’t like bows, black powder guns and 4-wheelers that “just need a little TLC”?

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I'll take it is how it's really done on every other firearm forum and I like it that way. Either you like the price and pay it or move along.

The ODT is the place where all the Lowballing neckbeard Fudds try to haggle. I cannot stand that ish!!!
It’s business man. I guess I’m used to it cus I’ve always been in that arena. It’s not personal if someone sends you a lower offer than what you are asking for something. It’s actually normal operating procedure when buying something. I promise it’s not personal.

BangBang

Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
It def is. It’s not even worth looking cus chances are some Fudd has already peed all over whatever it is you are looking for without even attempting to making an offer. That’s what drive prices up, that and OOS’s cause panic buying.

People I guess are so IN need of said gun they can’t even fathom sending a offer in with the potential on missing out on the gun sale.
I honestly hadn’t looked at guns or ammo much lately, and I damn near had a heart attack when I did. LOL

I seriously need a different hobby (or none at all)

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
It’s business man. I guess I’m used to it cus I’ve always been in that arena. It’s not personal if someone sends you a lower offer than what you are asking for something. It’s actually normal operating procedure when buying something. I promise it’s not personal.
If you go to HKpro, FAL files, AKfiles or AR15.com with that haggling BS you get shut down quick.

I've been on these forums since 09ish buying and selling.

Not saying making a offer is wrong but some people like myself usually price things accordingly and fair. To try and get it any lower is a insult.

For instance. I just sold a PTR CT9 for $1500.

If anyone would have tried to haggle on that price they would have gotten a piece of mind.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Pretty sure the "silent auctions" have become the norm..so people are grabbing quick at reasonable asking prices so nobody outbids them

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Everything I’ve bought from this forum was done with an “l’ll take it”. If it didn’t seem like a price I would be willing to pay, I didn’t even respond.