Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
@CQB27 @Rabbit2047

“its ran 100% for me.
it's just really ugly...like they used a end mill bit in a crappy drill press.
all it needs is the plate between the receiver and trigger guard changes to run standard mags...will come with the modified mag that works in it..
I was planning on installing different front trunion but never got around to it.”

View attachment 93143 View attachment 93144 View attachment 93145

if you know someone with a Milling machine that can be cleaned up quick

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Has anyone had the experience to convert a Saiga from this:

View attachment 93154

To this?

View attachment 93155

I'm thinking of converting mine. Need some pointers.
if you don’t have much in it, it could be worth it.
I had a local guy convert a 20.5” one for me about 10years ago, when the longer length was harder to find. Cost was about $400 for all the parts and labor

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Anyone here own/owned horses? What kind of cost per month am I looking at?

Brother I sold all of mine long ago and you think children are expensive.
You have part of the expense out of the way with land but make sure you can plant Feed grass on the part you fence in for them.
What are Georgia's acreage requirements for horses? Georgia always recommend having 2 to 2.5 acres per horse for pasturing. Of course, if you are not depending on pasture to help feed them, a minimum of 1/4 of an acre (approximately 11,000 square feet) per horse is recommended for turnout and exercise and you must cover all the expense of feed and Hay for them in the smaller acreage land set up.
I have forgotten a lot but it has been 25 years ago for me having horses (I had 5 Horses at That time).
Also you will get varying people will tell you it is not that bad to own horses but one vet bill for me was 800.00.
Vet fees alone average $500 per year, you need at lest four annual dewormings. If your horse needs emergency care it gets stupid.

Edit: I got that part off the interwebs that is Underlined and it looks like it has not changed in 25 years.

Last edited:

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Actually solid advice on the Donkeys
Yep, I have some distant relatives up north that claim they’re better than large dogs at protecting their livestock from predators.
One story I heard that a wolf killed a goat and was dragging it away when one of the donkeys saw it and killed the wolf. Probably bit and snapped its spine or kicked the shit out of it.