Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I think the low prices we have seen on ammo amd guns have come to the end. Good for the manufacturers. Bad for us. I am glad to have bought what I did.

If Trump wins and we hold the Senate and retake the House (meaning Dems will not manage to steal the elections via mail in votes), prices will start coming down in November. If Trump wins, but looses either House or Senate, prices on guns, ammo, mags will jump.
If Joe steals the elections, panic buys of 2008 will seem like a fairy tale.

I did not get my Bren2 and resigned that I may never have one, unless I manage to trade one of the Geisseles for it.

PS ceramic armor is becoming a quick unobtanium, so if you think you will need some, get it NOW!

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
He ain't happy about being laid up on the couch all day watching the original start wars trilogy. I'm gonna have to find some that can handle walking his crazy ass for me this week.
View attachment 92756
What’s up with the Paranormal Activity dresser drawers in the background?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I think the low prices we have seen on ammo amd guns have come to the end. Good for the manufacturers. Bad for us. I am glad to have bought as much as I did.

If Trump wins and we hold the Senate and retake the House (meaning Dems will not manage to steal the elections via mail in votes), prices will start coming down in November. If Trump wins, but looses either House or Senate, prices on guns, ammo, mags will jump.
If Joe steals the elections, panic buys of 2008 will seem like a fairy tale.

I did not get my Bren2 and resigned that I may never have one, unless I manage to trade one of the Geisseles for it.

PS ceramic armor is becoming a quick unobtanium, so if you think you will need some, get it NOW!
everytime you make these announcements or run downs on the countdown till election you make me want to go panic buy 5k in gun shit. Scarying me lol