Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Caught up.

@Shemp, if I understand correctly, you're trying to obtain a pistol here in Monroe. Let me know if I can help.

@Jstegman1, just saw you asked about the next shoot (damn, I hope the notification shit gets sorted out soon). 1st, @Peanut Butter is right, it's hot as fuck, especially down at the range. 2nd, I'll have to check to see if it's been cut. if not, grass will be knee high or higher = critters, ticks mostly. Somebody will need to take a weed eater to it & it won't be me. you guys have seen my yard. I despise yard work. hated it even before my stroke. Assholes telling me to put shit on the grass to make it grow, then it grows & assholes tell me to cut it. Fuck that.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Appreciated but no thanks

I have havoc to spread among the torries. If it's any thing like Syria I will end up with a bounty on my head again, and I don't want to bring that kinda of heat down on the Cluck Hill Autonomous Protest (CLAP)
I want to go with rabbit.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Arms of America only has Carrier but will order it if only good one out there.

How about this one non matching but Romanian?

If it is Romy military surplus, GTG. I would want to see pics of the bolt standing up. Some Romy bolts have a narrower bottom lug, for single stack AKs. It could cause feeding issues in regualr double stack rifles.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
If it is Romy military surplus, GTG. I would want to see pics of the bolt standing up. Some Romy bolts have a narrower bottom lug, for single stack AKs. It could cause feeding issues in regualr double stack rifles.

Then i will just order the polish Carrier and wait on the bolts to come back in stock.
Thanks for the help

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
@Jeddak what mag carriers do you like for Steel AK mags? I have some of these and they have good retention, the issue I'm running into it the mags being top-heavy since they are longer than AR mags so the wiggle some
1593550048456.png

Reactions: Jstegman1

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Appreciated but no thanks

I have havoc to spread among the torries. If it's any thing like Syria I will end up with a bounty on my head again, and I don't want to bring that kinda of heat down on the Cluck Hill Autonomous Protest (CLAP)
Wouldn’t that be CHAP?