Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Mosin Nagant perfection... But yeah, that safety design is awful. If I was hunting with that rifle, I would not even bother trying to put it on safe after I chambered a round.

I would probably go with that option for myself, but I’m tuning it up for the kid to use. I know the Mosin won’t go off if he drops it out of a deer stand.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I would probably go with that option for myself, but I’m tuning it up for the kid to use. I know the Mosin won’t go off if he drops it out of a deer stand.
Did you ever see @Cameron Shepherd ’s double handle Carcano?
Some nitwit had welded a second smaller bolt handle onto the safety lever. Looked hideous, but made it easier to manipulate.
Maybe that’s your answer? (Although since I used to have a Garbage Rod, I know it’s not a handle it’s a round knob you have to pull out and rotate. But the idea would be to weld something on, like maybe a loop...)

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Did you ever see @Cameron Shepherd ’s double handle Carcano?
Some nitwit had welded a second smaller bolt handle onto the safety lever. Looked hideous, but made it easier to manipulate.
Maybe that’s your answer? (Although since I used to have a Garbage Rod, I know it’s not a handle it’s a round knob you have to pull out and rotate. But the idea would be to weld something on, like maybe a loop...)
A30B682C-CA55-4268-8E71-50D94E84D45A.jpeg
The double donger. In all actuality if you did that to a Mosin, it would need to be a loop. Which I feel like I’ve seen done before.