Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
So does this religious tolerance extend to political beliefs as well? (seeing as how religion is just another government, shaping peoples actions either through fear or intimidation)

Through history, the people that want to be in-charge have to come up with something to keep the sheepel in line and Religion (regardless of how it is termed)
Example: Government, Christian. Jewish. Muslim, Fairy Dust sniffer, Communist, Etc Etc Etc (any body of leaders that are over another class of people or peoples) is one way and the most efficient way of doing so and you can make yours (Religion/Government) seem like it is the only way and hate another people.
They set the rules and make you believe that you are dammed if you do not follow said rules or with government its called Laws.
Does that make me less in what i believe? no, it just makes me understand how i am controlled and that i just will play my part till i can not anymore.
My .02 worth.

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So today I’m up in @CQB27 ’s area, in a house built in 1887. Had to do a bit of electrical work to remove some decorative cabinet panels, and needed to kill the power to the outlets.
And here’s what the panel looks like:

View attachment 89940
So that long black wire on the right had a burlap bag hanging on it. Just for grins, I checked to see if it was live....
View attachment 89941
Youbetcha!!!!

I suggested to the homeowner that he treat that thing like it’s a $300K Christmas ornament...
That’s knob and tube right there

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Did you get the anal probe?
I sure hope I did, I don’t wanna take that ride and not get the souvenir. Maybe they stopped me from having a genetic pre-disposition for disease? Maybe they just busted nuts All over me in some sick interstellar alien bukake. Only they know

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Also, @Grunk I just realized that you are on the way to my in-laws new place! Next time we go down there I'm gonna drop off some eggs for ya!
That would be fantastic. I grew up on a tobacco farm but haven't had fresh eggs in quite a while.

Hope you enjoy be the book. I'm havyto look for my next read.bi was going to read the book @EugenFJR included with the tomahawk, but my wife already snagged it. :rant:

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
That would be fantastic. I grew up on a tobacco farm but haven't had fresh eggs in quite a while.

Hope you enjoy be the book. I'm havyto look for my next read.bi was going to read the book @EugenFJR included with the tomahawk, but my wife already snagged it. :rant:

Hah! You gotta be quicker than the wife to get the goods! I have a book on the Vietnam War and on on the Korean War (One grandfather fought in each, one in a tank and one in an F4 Phantom). I'll have to see where the are and if you have read them!